Selections made :biker:

Scott Redding has it all to do, fingers crossed for him

zimbo
19th October 2013, 11:34 AM
Same here, bets are in ...fingers crossed I get a decent result this time :lol:

Was an interesting quali this time :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
19th October 2013, 11:51 AM
There is a mandatory (http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2013/race+direction+decision+for+phillip+island+race) bike change scheduled, race has been reduced to 26 laps and no rider is allowed to do more than 14 laps on the rear tyre, this will be interesting :thud:

zimbo
19th October 2013, 12:45 PM
:thud::popcorn::Whistle:

Big Gordy
19th October 2013, 06:54 PM
Ohh boy....this will indeed be interesting...!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Just read that Reading is out....fractured left wrist I think...bummer.

- - - Updated - - -

Meant to say.......did you guys see Lorenzo collect the seagull and then proceed to set the fastest lap with it stuck in his fairing :laugh:

zimbo
19th October 2013, 10:02 PM
Cant wait to see this race :popcorn:

...seagull free this time hopefully :lol:

Gismo
20th October 2013, 07:59 AM
An amazing race ant totally screwed my predictions, dropped around 25 places but still under 1,000th
What on earth was Marquz thinking, i reckon he was so wrapped up in the race and following Lorenzo that he was unable to turn in

Big Gordy
20th October 2013, 05:39 PM
1287th position for me. Marquez really screwed my score up tho :frown: You would think that big moment he had would remind him he was to go in for new tyres :argh: Good to see Rossi up there again......did you see him getting very friendly with the podium dolly bird at the end after he soaked her in champers :smilewinkgrin:

zimbo
20th October 2013, 06:43 PM
Yup it was a great race. I think everyone would have lost out on Marquez being disqualified :yes nod: just as I did too, but I still did no bad on my results tho with 111 and now down to 1865 :moonie: