PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust Company to Use???

Doranzie
20th September 2013, 12:53 PM
Hi Guys,

I am going to have my exhaust system replaced with a nice shiney stainless one in the coming weeks and was hoping you guys could give me some advice on where to have this done.

I have 3 companies in mind, Meercat in Ayrshire, Stainless Creations in Falkirk and someone on another forum recommended Simon's Custom Exhausts in East Kilbride.

Does anyone have any experience of any of these three? Or any other company for that matter.

Thanks Guys,

Robert

MINI William
20th September 2013, 01:35 PM
Craig, Fiona and myself (and im sure others) have all used Stainless Creations. Couldn't rate them highly enough, always great service and you will get exactly what you ask for.

Craig
20th September 2013, 02:22 PM
As William says . Davy has just had an exhaust built by them recently too.. :)

www.lodgeonthecaley.com

Doranzie
20th September 2013, 02:41 PM
Cheers for this lads, I called Stainless and spoke to Alistair. He was very helpful and really knows his stuff. He was actually working on a Mini when I called.
For the system I want ( CatBack with 2.5" pipe, resonator, choice of tips etc ) he quoted me £500 including fitting. Sound fair?

Robert

Craig
20th September 2013, 03:11 PM
I would say so. I got a system built by them 6 years ago and I was £350 so with inflation etc that's good :)

Doranzie
20th September 2013, 03:19 PM
Thanks Craig.

I think I am going to go ahead with Stainless. I will go through either this Sat or next to talk to the guys a bit more, pick my tips and get it booked in. :thumbs up:

Craig
20th September 2013, 03:30 PM
Superb :)

MINI William
20th September 2013, 03:37 PM
Great, happy to help