PDA

View Full Version : exhaust upgrade

jonnie
14th September 2013, 07:41 PM
Hi all, thinking of changing my exhaust and was looking for any recommendations. Just changed the air filter for a cone so want it to breathe out better and maybe sound a bit better too. budget between 400/500 including fitting. Also any ideas for where to go.:thumbs up:

stoney
14th September 2013, 08:33 PM
Well you could go custom or some thing like play mini or miltec :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

EcosseGP
15th September 2013, 07:07 AM
Just had one custom made for the S by Stainless Creations, Falkirk good value for money plus you can add your own touches ..

jonnie
15th September 2013, 12:05 PM
Just had one custom made for the S by Stainless Creations, Falkirk good value for money plus you can add your own touches ..

Would that fall inside my budget?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

jonnie
15th September 2013, 01:15 PM
Well you could go custom or some thing like play mini or miltec :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Miltec looks good, do you know any dealers.

Mon the fish
15th September 2013, 03:08 PM
Keep an eye on eBay, other sites' classifieds etc. Milltek/JCW/Borla/Janspeed all good, and all much of a muchness power wise. Plenty vids on YouTube to get an idea of what each sounds like cat/decat, mani etc

I have Janspeed mani, stock cat, and de-res JCW and I'm happy with the note - makes good power too

Cooper S Scott
15th September 2013, 03:58 PM
Jonnie
There is a milttek supplier in Alloa I know the guy who owns the garage his name is Allan and the garage is Alloa auto care.
Am sure I priced a full system for my cooper s
And it was in ur price range supplied and fitted
Phon number is 01259 729444
Hope this helps mate
:)

rosslamb
16th September 2013, 11:12 AM
I can recommend Milltek cat back. I have it on my R53 and its a great system. Lovely note at 4000rpm under full throttle. Other than that its nice and subtle while cruising and doesn't intrude when at motorway speeds. Also a noticeable power upgrade and the engine more responsive.

jonnie
16th September 2013, 02:36 PM
Jonnie
There is a milttek supplier in Alloa I know the guy who owns the garage his name is Allan and the garage is Alloa auto care.
Am sure I priced a full system for my cooper s
And it was in ur price range supplied and fitted
Phon number is 01259 729444
Hope this helps mate
:)

Thanks for that ill check it out

jonnie
16th September 2013, 02:36 PM
I can recommend Milltek cat back. I have it on my R53 and its a great system. Lovely note at 4000rpm under full throttle. Other than that its nice and subtle while cruising and doesn't intrude when at motorway speeds. Also a noticeable power upgrade and the engine more responsive.

Thanks for the recommendation.

boozeman
19th September 2013, 11:05 AM
A pal of mine runs a scorpion exhaust with decat. Sounds amazing. And has lasted a constant battering from driving up the m5 every weekend. I'd say its what I will be sticking on my s after Xmas