PDA

View Full Version : A Wee Joke!

Gismo
28th August 2013, 07:00 PM
A guy went into a French seafood restaurant and asked to see the dishes of the day. The waiter wheeled over a trolley with a large tank full of various species, and the man examined the dishes.

"I'll have the little green squid with the hairy lip, please" said the man. "An excellent choice, they have a delicate, mild flavour." replied the waiter and called out "Gervais!"

A little French chef appeared with a large knife, the waiter instructed the chef to kill the little green squid with the hairy lip.Gervais was just about to slice at the poor squid when he noticed a tear running down its face. Gervais is touched, and admitted that he hadn't the heart to kill the squid.

"Not to worry" says the waiter, and called out "Hans!" at which an enormous German bloke came out of the kitchen. "Sir", said the waiter, "This is Hans, the dishwasher. Hans, kill that little green squid with the hairy lip!"

The dishwasher wielded a huge rolling pin and was just about to bludgeon the little green squid with the hairy lip when it cringed back and gave a little cry. "I am sorry sir, I just cannot kill the squid" Hans admitted, his lower lip trembling.

"Well sir," said the waiter, "it just shows......that Hans that do dishes, can be soft as Gervais, with mild green, hairy lip squid."

Mon the fish
28th August 2013, 07:12 PM
There's a lot of tumbleweed blowing about...

stoney
28th August 2013, 09:41 PM
That's that bad it's slightly funny :lol:

AndyP & Lenore
29th August 2013, 01:11 AM
That's actually very funny. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

jonnie
29th August 2013, 05:43 AM
Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Mini Ecosse
29th August 2013, 09:44 PM