PDA

View Full Version : Property Ladder

MINI William
21st August 2013, 07:43 PM
About time that I posted this on here. Some will be surprised to read this so I hope you are sitting down. After viewing several properties that are on the market Megan and myself have decided to get ourselves on the property ladder. After viewing new properties and seeing how little you were actually getting the the terms of parking and space, we quickly decided that these were new use to us with 3 cars. We have purchased a detached bungalow with a long drive and a garage for the GP to live in. We move in in 9-10 weeks. I'll keep this thread updated as to how things come along.

Stewart
21st August 2013, 08:29 PM
Very nice with an older property you’ll probably have a decent garage at that, none of this new build that most have to use as storage, place for the washing machine or just get it converted into a proper room.

Anyway exciting times, all the best with the Move to you both.

Sod pictures of the house, you know what we want just a picture of the GP sitting in its new home.

Craig
21st August 2013, 09:56 PM
Congrats William. Now the real money will get spent ;)

Gismo
22nd August 2013, 05:52 AM
Nice one William, moving house is meant to be the most expensive thing you'll ever do, next is kids :Whistle:

stoney
22nd August 2013, 07:27 AM
Congrats mate you know where I am if you need a Han moving 😉

zimbo
22nd August 2013, 08:28 AM
Good luck guys :thumbs up:

ianking
22nd August 2013, 12:50 PM
Good stuff

jonnie
22nd August 2013, 06:20 PM
Good news. Congrats. Pics of the the car at home pls.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

MINI William
22nd August 2013, 06:33 PM
Thanks folks. Really excited about it. Never realised how much paper work there was.

N16SHP
23rd August 2013, 09:16 AM
Great to hear William. Kirsten and I have just bought a new house too and like you were shocked when we had a look at new builds and there lack of space. We originally wanted a 3 bed but found that we actually got far more space going for an older house that is a 2 bed. Also got a garage to tuck one of the Mini's up at night and big enough to do work on if it's raining.

Good luck with the move and looking forward to hearing how you get on. Like us I'm sure you're both pretty excited and cannot wait to get going!

ELFMAN
23rd August 2013, 10:34 AM
All the Best to you both! :thumbs up: :clap:
If you need a hand with the move, I'm sure some of us will muck in (or muck out if it's messy...)

MINI William
24th October 2013, 09:32 PM
Pick our keys up tomorrow. It's came around quicker than I could have ever imagined.

Neil - TXJ
24th October 2013, 11:36 PM
Great news. You moving straight in or doing some work before hand.

Craig
25th October 2013, 12:25 AM
Cannae wait for the house warming ;)

ELFMAN
25th October 2013, 09:21 AM
:thumbs up: KEY-TASTIC! :whoohoo:
You two must be totally :excited: :excited: Is Megan going to carry you over the threshold? :smilewinkgrin:

N16SHP
25th October 2013, 09:40 AM
Good luck with the move William, I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Is the house needing much work done before you move in?

Gismo
25th October 2013, 09:41 AM
Good luck William

Stewart
25th October 2013, 12:26 PM
Have Fun! :)

MINI William
25th October 2013, 07:46 PM
Thanks Folks.Well got the keys after what seemed to take forever. Got in and have given it a good clean. Only things that really needs done before we move in is to give it a fresh coat of paint then other bits can be done while we are in. Should be moved in for Sunday.

weefossy
26th October 2013, 11:52 AM
Great news.....enjoy.

ianking
29th October 2013, 08:28 PM
Where is your new house William?

You still haven't popped round to my new place yet, I've only been in it about 9 months ;)