PDA

View Full Version : Raging....

zimbo
4th August 2013, 05:51 PM
I just went to get stuff out the boot of my car and some ar$ehole has scratched 3/4 of my bootlid with a huge deep scratch, I'm raging and what makes it worse is that I am not sure where it has happened, was either by my girlfriends house or at work, but my car was backed up towards bushes at work today (but wasn't touching them!!), so I'm humming and ha-ing as to whether it waas at work or not... :ragin::argh::ragin:

stoney
4th August 2013, 06:41 PM
That's crap mate :(

MINI William
4th August 2013, 06:56 PM
Never nice Ali. Hopefully you can find out who it was

RobSco
4th August 2013, 06:58 PM
Not so good...:thud:...What possesses people to do this and why ???...I'm not surprised your... :ragin:

Stewart
4th August 2013, 07:01 PM
:frown:

weefossy
4th August 2013, 07:23 PM
What a pain Ali.:ragin:

d.oxley72
4th August 2013, 10:24 PM
Sadly, there's always some idiot who takes sick pleasure in damaging cars :sad:

Big Gordy
4th August 2013, 11:01 PM
Bad luck Ali......one of the guys at work had one side of his car done last week and its only a 4 year old Corsa...!!!!

Craig
4th August 2013, 11:58 PM
Feckers !! :ragin:

EcosseGP
5th August 2013, 12:10 AM
F@@@ing b@@@ds, nothing worse than finding your car damaged. Feel for you mate

At 8000rpm no-one hears you scream !

jonnie
5th August 2013, 07:53 AM
F*****s. Sorry to hear that.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

zimbo
5th August 2013, 08:16 AM

Now I just got to decide how to go about trying to fix this... :ragin:

GreigJCW
5th August 2013, 09:04 AM
Could it be machine out bud?

gauldrymini
5th August 2013, 09:39 AM
Maybe worth trying Dents8 in Dundee. They helped when our red convertible was marked by a n other :ragin:

Andrew

ELFMAN
5th August 2013, 09:40 AM
Utter, Utter SCUM :ragin: :knife:

Gismo
5th August 2013, 10:31 AM
That's a deliberate scratch, dirty scumbags, hopefully they will get their justice in some other form, lowlife's

zimbo
5th August 2013, 11:14 AM
Could it be machine out bud?

It's a kinda deep scratch Greig can feel it with my nail when I run it over the scratch so not sure if that would do the job

Maybe worth trying Dents8 in Dundee. They helped when our red convertible was marked by a n other http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/incazzato.gif

Andrew

Andrew where are dents8 in dundee then? might try them after I try and have a go at fixing it myself first :thumbs up:
EDIT: Just googled them, so I now know where to go if needs be.

That's a deliberate scratch, dirty scumbags, hopefully they will get their justice in some other form, lowlife's

Yeah theres no way that was a trolley or accidental scratch :frown: hopefully the b@$t4rd will get his reward 10 fold :knife:

zimbo
4th October 2013, 06:22 PM
Some b4$7ard has done it again!!! this time its on the passenger door, went to see Andy to see if he had any idea what I could use to get the first scratch out and came out the shop and he said what that one on the door? ...I was like WTF that wasnt there yesterday as far as I know :ragin::ragin::ragin: so looks like I'm going to have to try get the BOTH of them now machine polished out :vsad: and I am still none the wiser as to where either of them has been done, best guess is a works car park, so looks like I'm going to have to start cycling to work or walking there :moonie:

Craig
4th October 2013, 06:27 PM
Ali, if I can help machine it out (free of charge) then come by anytime. :)

Feckin hate that kinda of inconsiderate behaviour !! :(

Cooper S Scott
4th October 2013, 07:00 PM
there is no need for this....
it happened to one of my cars in the passed and its a f&@king joke mate i am actually sitting here angry for you....
tell you something wouldnt mind getting my hands on some 1 who done this.
couldnt care whos car it was done to.
no respect dirty scum bags
sorry wont clog up the post.....

any ways ali i dont know you and were you stay but my mate has a really expensive machine buff and all the m3 stuff for machining if u need to try get it took out and are local to the central belt give me a shout.
but by the looks of your photos i hate to say it but that looks deep and i dont think a machine will take that out.......
however i have another good friend who has a paint shop i know the owner very well and his work is top notch its called foz sports if you wanna look him up.
if u do need painted again give me a shout and i will have a word with him for you

GreigJCW
4th October 2013, 10:19 PM

Ditto that I've got new pads and compounds that could work or at least reduce it. Also what colour is your car?

OCD is there any other way?

Craig
4th October 2013, 10:22 PM
It's black Greig - our favourite colour !! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

EcosseGP
5th October 2013, 03:41 AM

^^ as Craig's says if I can help just shout ;)

At 8000rpm no-one hears you scream !

Gismo
5th October 2013, 05:00 AM
Gutted for you matey, nae guid

zimbo
5th October 2013, 09:04 AM
Thanks for all the comments and offers folks, it's very much appreciated. No CCTV coverage at work where I was parked and there is a disclaimer at work saying all vehicles are parked at owners risk and they will not be held responsible for any damage obtained whilst parked on their premises... :moonie:

Thanks mate, might take you up on this offer :thumbs up: I have also been offered the same thing by Andy, towards end of the month when hes off work :yes nod: ...it's been a little while since I've visited and fancy having a nosey around Elmos new ride :smilewinkgrin:

MINI William
5th October 2013, 09:19 AM
Ali gutted to hear that this has happened again. The disclaimer isn't worth the paper it's written on. They have a duty of care and this is why all company's have liability insurance. I would fight it to the hilt.

Stewart
5th October 2013, 10:21 AM
Just a light scratch I take it and not deliberate looking. That's always been one of my reservations of going too fancy and getting something like your stunning Works. There is always some jealous prat out there. Hope you get if fixed and you car back looking the way it should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Burple
5th October 2013, 01:01 PM
If you want a shot of some Black Hole to try and hide it till then give's a shout :p

stoney
5th October 2013, 01:23 PM
That's real crap can not believe some arse has done it again !!! As others have said can give buffing it out a go

simonfr
5th October 2013, 04:19 PM
Frustrating that some people can be so careless (hopefully it was just accidental rather than deliberate!).

Simon

zimbo
5th October 2013, 06:08 PM
No unfortunately they are both deliberate scratches!!! :ragin: