PDA

View Full Version : Countryman Gone...........On Order.......

Gismo
8th July 2013, 03:20 PM
Decided to spec my first ever Mini, i've always just picked a Mini that was in the showroom, but, this time i've created one, due in approx 9 weeks :thud:

Spec Sheet
http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/member_pictures/the_gismo_man/2013_black_jcw/spec_sheet.jpg

Generic Views
http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/member_pictures/the_gismo_man/2013_black_jcw/generic_front_view.jpg

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/member_pictures/the_gismo_man/2013_black_jcw/generic_rear_view.jpg

stoney
8th July 2013, 03:22 PM
Very nice boss

GreigJCW
8th July 2013, 03:34 PM
Perfect choice and spec. Missing the red roof though ;)

Gismo
8th July 2013, 03:47 PM
Perfect choice and spec. Missing the red roof though ;):lol:
Am hoping you can do me the same signature as yours, but with a black roof, if you don't mind, no rush :Whistle:

gauldrymini
8th July 2013, 08:25 PM
Good choice sir:thumbs up:

(...black paint gonna bug you though seen as you are a car cleaning fanatic :smilewinkgrin:)

US configurator looks better than our one :popcorn:

RobSco
8th July 2013, 09:49 PM
Looking Good Alan... :thumbs up: ...Seen a black Mini in Peter Vardys once with the black wheels, very stealth, as for the 9 weeks wait, it'll be worth every moment when the time comes... Look forward to seeing the photos... :yes nod:

weefossy
8th July 2013, 11:08 PM
Sounds nice........but black!! let the OCD commence. :D

EcosseGP
9th July 2013, 03:20 AM
Looks great but fear the worst with the amount of cleaning stuff you'll need ;)

At 8000rpm no-one hears you scream !

zimbo
9th July 2013, 08:31 AM
Very nice boss :thumbs up:, so yet ANOTHER JCW joining the NMS family :smilewinkgrin:

BUT... I am really surprised to see these as options picked #314 and #494 and option #205 really?:thud:and WTF is #6VC?:idunno:

I'll be willing to come and take care of your cars detailing if you pay my airfare out there :thumbs up::lol:

MINI William
9th July 2013, 12:34 PM
Very nice Allan. Automatic box I see your slipping more and more into the American way of life :laugh:

stoney
9th July 2013, 12:41 PM
but fear the worst with the amount of cleaning stuff you'll need ;)

PMSL gizmo ( king of mank )clean cars are you mental :lol:

Gismo
9th July 2013, 02:28 PM
BUT... I am really surprised to see these as options picked #314 and #494 and option #205 really?:thud:and WTF is #6VC?:idunno:Heated mirrors are for the winter, it actually gets cold and icy first thing in the morning, heated seats come as standard with the JC Seats, an auto box is almost an absolute must here, too many traffic lights with stop start traffic and will help if i ever decide to sell.
I've no idea what 6VC is :lol:

Gismo
9th July 2013, 02:29 PM
Looks great but fear the worst with the amount of cleaning stuff you'll need ;)

PMSL gizmo ( king of mank )clean cars are you mental :lol::thumbs up:

Crombers
10th July 2013, 01:48 PM
Nice one gaffer :yes nod:

rpn
11th July 2013, 09:02 PM
Can't wait for the photos, :camflash: Alan.

Gismo
11th July 2013, 09:15 PM
Went into production today, Vin number issued, 8 weeks and counting :lol:

MINIme:)
12th July 2013, 01:46 AM
looks great Alan, liking all black for a jcw A LOT, and it'll show the muck up better :thumbs up: also 100% with you on the hatch preference :thumbs up: oh and to finish, entirely with you on the front end of the F56 too! Wavelengths aligned. Group hug :arms:

KenL
12th July 2013, 07:12 AM
New car will be fantastic, enjoy.

On the colour - good choice. I expect all cars in Florida stay clean for a lot longer than they do here, especially in winter.

Gismo
22nd July 2013, 08:17 PM
Car is alive and kicking, apparently got ahead of the waiting list, car is being prepared for the journey across the water, 4 weeks or so and it'll be at the dealer :thumbs up:
Will have to buy some extra manky cloths and some sponges cause the car will be too clean :Whistle:

ELFMAN
23rd July 2013, 08:49 AM
I've no idea what 6VC is :lol:

It's either Egg Fried Rice or Poppadoms...

Sorry I missed this one Alan - NICE MOTOR! :cool: :thumbs up:

- - - Updated - - -

Car is alive and kicking, apparently got ahead of the waiting list, car is being prepared for the journey across the water, 4 weeks or so and it'll be at the dealer :thumbs up:
Will have to buy some extra manky cloths and some sponges cause the car will be too clean :Whistle:

Would you like one of us to "Run it in" for you before shipping? That way it'll be loosened off AND manky by the time you get it - just the way you like it! Result.

Craig
23rd July 2013, 09:16 AM
Well done sir ;)

AndyP & Lenore
23rd July 2013, 11:20 PM
Awesome spec Alan, looks awesome. Not entirely sure I could have an all black car in Florida, but it will polish up lovely once a year.

Enjoy.:thumbs up:

JOHN MILNE
24th July 2013, 07:04 AM
6vc is combox controller to do with mini connected

Gismo
31st July 2013, 04:23 PM
Apparently my car is currently swimming across the Atlantic, should arrive on the beach on the 13th August

RobSco
31st July 2013, 06:17 PM
Apparently my car is currently swimming across the Atlantic, should arrive on the beach on the 13th August

Great News Alan... :thumbs up: ...Looking forward to seeing the photos... :camera: ...Are you back home for its arrival... :thumbs up:

Gismo
31st July 2013, 06:20 PM
Are you back home for its arrival... :thumbs up:I doubt it, doing 6 weeks away this to get time off to go to an NFL game next time home :thud:

stoney
31st July 2013, 07:41 PM
I doubt it, doing 6 weeks away this to get time off to go to an NFL game next time home :thud:

That's a shame but a good to come home to your new car or will Julie pick it up for you ?

zimbo
1st August 2013, 07:47 AM
...doing 6 weeks away this to get time off to go to an NFL game next time home :thud:

:blink: You've no half become Americanized :thud:

:lol:

N16SHP
1st August 2013, 09:47 AM
I doubt it, doing 6 weeks away this to get time off to go to an NFL game next time home :thud:

Who you going to watch Alan? Jags?

Burple
1st August 2013, 09:59 AM
:blink: You've no half become Americanized :thud:

Says the numpty using the American spelling.. lol ;):p:p:p

I could volunteer to come over to make sure it gets home safe... I promise it won't be clean when you get back ;)

Gismo
1st August 2013, 10:27 AM
Who you going to watch Alan? Jags?Im a Miami Dolphins fan so am going to see them play against The New Orleans Saints in New Orleans :thumbs up:

N16SHP
1st August 2013, 03:44 PM
Im a Miami Dolphins fan so am going to see them play against The New Orleans Saints in New Orleans :thumbs up:

Well Alan, I can easily say you've picked by far the best NFL team to support:thumbs up:, but as a life long Dolphins fan I've yet to have anything to cheer about :frown:! Extremely jealous you're going to see the Fins play. That said I did turn down the chance to see them play the G-men in London but I couldn't stomach the silly prices when you can pay $40 to see them play when they are at home. I'd also love to go the Super Dome, what a stadium.

Without going too off topic, I'd hope we've got a shot at the playoffs this year as its by far the strongest roster we've had in a long while and Tanny is showing plenty potential!

MINI William
1st August 2013, 04:37 PM
Miami Dolphins .... great Cheerleading team :yes nod: couldent tell you anything else about them

N16SHP
1st August 2013, 05:02 PM
Miami Dolphins .... great Cheerleading team :yes nod: couldent tell you anything else about them

:thumbs up: Their mascot also started in one of the Ace Ventura films. They were the late 80's early 90's 'almost' team and have done nothing since but they do hold the record as being the only team in NFL history to go the whole season without losing a game and win the championship. Several teams have gone through the regular season unbeaten but failed to win the Superbowl.

I bet it's going to be a long 6 weeks for you Alan. How long do you get off on your rotation when you are home to have some fun with it?

Gismo
1st August 2013, 05:57 PM
I bet it's going to be a long 6 weeks for you Alan. How long do you get off on your rotation when you are home to have some fun with it?Am gonna be off just over 4 weeks, not taking the mini to the game, 4 folks with luggage, going in the truck :Whistle:

Gismo
9th August 2013, 06:33 PM
The beast has landed on USA soil, will be at the dealer within 10 days :thumbs up:

Craig
9th August 2013, 06:58 PM
Great news !! ;)

Gismo
9th August 2013, 07:33 PM
Had saved up to buy it outright but got such a good deal on a 12 month loan i decided to take the finance, guesses on the rate

Craig
9th August 2013, 07:50 PM
Hee haw ??

Mini Ecosse
9th August 2013, 08:27 PM
Hee haw ??

nearly Hee Haw??

Gismo
9th August 2013, 08:38 PM
0.9 per cent :thud:

Stewart
9th August 2013, 08:42 PM
What’s all this Hee Haw we all know he paid buttons!!!!:smilewinkgrin:

AndyP & Lenore
9th August 2013, 10:06 PM
0.9 per cent :thud:

As close at it gets to free money. :thumbs up:

Gismo
10th August 2013, 07:40 AM
As close at it gets to free money. :thumbs up:Exactly, and no reason to use my money, i'll let it stay in the bank and earn the pathetic 1 percent the bank gives

zimbo
10th August 2013, 07:52 AM
The UK seems more and more crap as the weeks go by :yes nod:

Bet you cant wait to get your grubby paws on the beast mate :thumbs up:

Gismo
10th August 2013, 08:19 AM
The UK seems more and more crap as the weeks go by :yes nod:

Bet you cant wait to get your grubby paws on the beast mate :thumbs up:I pick it up on the 6th September on my way home from the airport, should be an interesting drive home