PDA

View Full Version : Assen Moto GP

zimbo
30th June 2013, 10:08 PM
Yeah thats right folks ...the Doc is back :clap: and my predicted first four positions all came in on queue, only thing is lorenzo ruined it then by even racing without me knowing till I saw the grid walk on raceday :frown:

Big Gordy
1st July 2013, 09:14 PM
How you doing in the league Ali....??? I got the first 4 correct also but Lorenzo screwed me up by finishing in 5th as I had him down for 8th I think....(what a guy.....makes footballers look like a right bunch of nancy boys....lol) I'm in 397th place now...!!

zimbo
2nd July 2013, 10:46 PM
Sadly im in position 1113 :sadangel: and thats after I came down 682 places higher up :frown:, hope to get into the treble figures at the next race.

Gismo
2nd July 2013, 11:14 PM
I'm in 1427, last 2 races have seen me tumbling down the board, didn't expect Rossi to win to be honest and thought Pedrosa was playing games, hmm :biker:

Big Gordy
3rd July 2013, 12:38 PM
So am I in first in the NMS league then....??? :smilewinkgrin:
Is it just you , me and Ali..:confused:

zimbo
4th July 2013, 08:59 AM
So am I in first in the NMS league then....??? :smilewinkgrin:
Is it just you , me and Ali..:confused:

Yeah Gordy, think it is just us three in the Moto GP league. Seems its always just us three who are ever commenting or posting things re-bikes etc, but then I've always been a huge car and bike nut :thumbs up:, was actually going through my pics of Alan, Julie and my trip to the Moto GP in Catalunya in 09 and found this image :lol:

:thumbs up:

Gismo
4th July 2013, 02:54 PM
Ah, the memories

zimbo
5th July 2013, 09:33 AM
Ah, the memories

Yeah excellent memories, made even more special seeing as how that was the last holiday I have had... and am now really over due another one badly :sad:

Big Gordy
6th July 2013, 12:00 AM
Got a mate selling a Suzuki SV650....nice wee bike :smilewinkgrin: