View Full Version : MotoGP - Mugello

Gismo
31st May 2013, 02:00 PM
Oh yes, The Doctor is back........................at last :biker:
Looking forward to this weekends race

Marquez, lucky lucky boy

N16SHP
31st May 2013, 02:24 PM
Mugello and Laguna Seca are by far my two favourite races of the year. Roll on Sunday!!

Gismo
3rd June 2013, 03:05 PM
Well done Bautista :ragin: complete idiot and to even think it was a racing incident highlights your lack of skill
Well done to Jorge though, rode a great race and Crutchlow said it all, no one likes to win by default (meaning Marquez's epic fail) but he was on good pace and may have caught Pedroza.

Onto the next race where i hope Rossi gets a decent run :biker:

Angib
3rd June 2013, 05:41 PM
I would have liked to see Pedrosa's face in the post-race interview when Cal said he decided to let Dani have second place - I thought I heard a guffaw from the other end of the table, as even just catching Dani was a tall order, never mind passing him.

But that Cal, he's becoming a bit alien, isn't he? (For non-followers, Colin Edwards described the top four in 2009 - Rossi, Pedrosa, Stoner and Lorenzo - as 'aliens', meaning that the rest of the field wasn't even in the same race.)

zimbo
4th June 2013, 06:38 PM
Bautista ruined my results for the race by taking Rossi and himself out, the fanni :ragin: Marquez removing himself didn't help things either :frown:
Think Cal is doing a great job :thumbs up: keep it up lad.

Look forward to the next race too, Rossi make sure you keep away from that eejit Bautista please :hand:

Gismo
5th June 2013, 04:25 AM
Rossi make sure you keep away from that eejit Bautista please :hand:Purely down to Rossi's poor qualifying, if he was further up the grid he wouldn't have to deal with the chaos at the start