PDA

View Full Version : Morning hoon

boozeman
19th May 2013, 10:20 AM
Woke up this morn, got some bad news and thought what's the best way to deal with it. Take the s out for a blast and have a coffee at the end. Well I'm just finishing my coffee. Lets just say if you loose a wheel trim it was defo worth the £50 in fuel! Got a couple of photos of the view

Proper gutted my gopro was uncharged, was an epic drive along the a814, got some air too. That road is amazing! I'd say its one of my favourite in the country. No traffic, was a shame the weather wasn't on my side but still added a bit more excitement.

Stewart
19th May 2013, 10:39 AM
£50 where did you end up Oban!!!!! Nice road shame you took for the hills on such a miserable morning, Well it cheered you up so job done and I hope the news was not too bad.

boozeman
19th May 2013, 10:50 AM
Cheered me up cleared my head too. It went because I was driving for a fair few hours morning wake up was 5am thanks to the wee one. God knows where I ended up but it was nice and the view was quality.

d.oxley72
19th May 2013, 10:58 AM
When i have cabin fever in Dumfries, I take my Mini and the collie down to the Lake District or along the Solway Coast for a good walk and drive.

MINIme:)
19th May 2013, 11:53 AM
Glad to hear you cheered yourself up :yes nod: :motoring: There's nothing better than taking control and getting back on top of how you feel when things are sh*tty :thumbs up:

boozeman
19th May 2013, 12:10 PM
Glad to hear you cheered yourself up :yes nod: :motoring: There's nothing better than taking control and getting back on top of how you feel when things are sh*tty :thumbs up:

Always. Can't beat getting away from it all for a few hours

When i have cabin fever in Dumfries, I take my Mini and the collie down to the Lake District or along the Solway Coast for a good walk and drive.

I used to do that with the old English bull terrier. Head to the Pennines when I lived in manchester.

Craig
19th May 2013, 12:54 PM
Can't beat ragging a MINI down a back road :thumbs up:

boozeman
19th May 2013, 02:35 PM
Can't beat ragging a MINI down a back road :thumbs up:

Definitely.