PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP - Le Mans

Gismo
18th May 2013, 04:11 PM
Intersting qualifying :biker:
My predictions are in based on a dry track, the race is so early in my time zone that i don't get a chance to change them just before the race so hope the rain stays away

zimbo
19th May 2013, 11:59 AM
I missed quali and almost missed putting my predictions in too, coz my phone was wanting me to download adobe player or something to proceed, but managed to sneak onto my girlfriends pc early this morning (which is REALLY SLOW) and put my predictions in based on what I saw them qualified as yesterday, so fingers crossed I do ok :idunno:

Gismo
19th May 2013, 04:15 PM
Wet race really messed up my predictions, dropped a few places but not too far off

zimbo
19th May 2013, 11:54 PM
Wet race really messed up my predictions, dropped a few places but not too far off

Same here Alan, only managed 96 points this time round.
Was a great race to watch tho. Will need to try and catch it again at interviews stage to see what happened to Lorenzo, coz had him to come in 1st place and wrecked most of my prediction along with Rossi eating gravel too :frown: :ragin:

Big Gordy
21st May 2013, 12:26 PM
Yeah....goood race to watch but dire for my predictions....like you Ali I only scored double figures...!!!