PDA

View Full Version : R53 Exhaust?

rosslamb
11th May 2013, 08:05 PM
Hi
Just wondering if anyone has a exhaust kicking about in sheds or garages that the are looking to sell. My lum has a leak in rear section and the car is sounding just awful lol. Will consider new/used and standard/aftermarket just needs to be in good condition.

Regards
Ross

Mon the fish
11th May 2013, 08:49 PM
One-ball mod?

rosslamb
15th May 2013, 08:36 AM
That would be an ideal mod / solution however both mid and rear sections are rusting and holey!

stoney
16th May 2013, 07:37 AM
Custom ??

Mon the fish
16th May 2013, 02:24 PM
Milltek/Borla/JCW all make good power

john
17th May 2013, 04:43 PM
Martin Sulivan has a stainless aftermarket one in his garage, he is currently offshore but I have the garage key so if you want to contact him mjsullivan29@hotmail.com and strike deal I can get it out of the garage.

john
20th May 2013, 11:08 PM
I think it's a miltek that Martin has

MartinSullivan
28th May 2013, 12:46 PM
I think it's a miltek that Martin has

Yep mine is a Milltek - Ill send you some pics Ross when Im back onshore - unless John is up past my house before then. As I said in the emails it was pretty low mileage, might need a polish up but will be solid.

Burple
28th May 2013, 01:22 PM
Yep mine is a Milltek - Ill send you some pics Ross when Im back onshore - unless John is up past my house before then. As I said in the emails it was pretty low mileage, might need a polish up but will be solid.

Good grief... he's still alive! another one out of the woodwork ;):D How do?! :thumbs up:

MartinSullivan
28th May 2013, 02:15 PM
Good grief... he's still alive! another one out of the woodwork ;):D How do?! :thumbs up:

No Banter in for sale or wanted threads , keep it on topic :thumbs up:

G19RNT
2nd June 2013, 11:11 PM
I have an exhaust from the jcw cooper sound kit in decent order although I need to get new bolts welded on where it bolts on at the front it was on my 2006 cooper before I sold it was on for around 3 years

rosslamb
3rd July 2013, 06:15 PM
Thanks Martin for the exhaust. Its now on and the car sound sweeter. Excuse the dirty car :Whistle:

EcosseGP
1st August 2013, 09:45 AM
Love that Milltek ...

At 8000rpm no-one hears you scream !

rosslamb
9th August 2013, 09:07 AM
Love that Milltek ...

At 8000rpm no-one hears you scream !

Hey MiniiGP
The real sweet note is at 4000rpm under full throttle. As your in Larbert you may see the car as im spending more and more time in Denny these days.

EcosseGP
9th August 2013, 09:10 AM
Oh I'll keep a look out for you then .. You'll might notice me more too just swapped the One so now got an "S" in electric blue. Hopefully get some NMS stickers on it next week ;)

stoney
9th August 2013, 10:13 AM
Oh I'll keep a look out for you then .. You'll might notice me more too just swapped the One so now got an "S" in electric blue. Hopefully get some NMS stickers on it next week ;)

Lol trust you in surprised its not a cubbie :lol:

rosslamb
9th August 2013, 11:42 PM

You'll hear me coming, not because of the exhaust. But usually the 90s dance tunes coming out the speakers. Lol