PDA

View Full Version : My Lucky Day

Craig
30th April 2013, 07:18 PM
Just been told today that Ive been picked as a volunteer for the 2014 Ryder Cup. I'm a HUGE Ryder Cup fan and am so privileged to have been picked ;)

It's only 551 days to go :lol:

Gismo
30th April 2013, 09:03 PM
Am no jealous at all, no siree no way :Whistle:

Craig
30th April 2013, 09:04 PM
Am no jealous at all, no siree no way :Whistle:

:lol:

Crombers
30th April 2013, 09:38 PM
That's me looking to watch it elsewhere then :rolleyes:

Well done ya ....... :thumbs up:

Craig
30th April 2013, 10:22 PM
That's me looking to watch it elsewhere then :rolleyes:

Well done ya ....... :thumbs up:

Sorry old boy

Even Mrs D is going to the show ;)

DarnShiv
30th April 2013, 10:32 PM
Nice one. I was fortunate enough to play the Queens and the PGA courses a few years ago. Superb location, as long as the weather is good

Big Col
1st May 2013, 05:45 AM
Well done Craig mate! Hope you get a good assignment and not directing visitors to the toilets. :p

Mon the fish
1st May 2013, 06:54 AM
Do you need to wear the Rupert the Bear trousers like the players, if you're a volunteer?

Big Col
1st May 2013, 07:04 AM
You dom't NEED to but why the hell wouldn't you! They're fashion man! Fo sho!

Crombers
1st May 2013, 07:32 AM
Do you need to wear the Rupert the Bear trousers like the players, if you're a volunteer?

Nah, just outdo Poulter & you'll look groovy :thumbs up:

Mon the fish
1st May 2013, 08:01 AM
You dom't NEED to but why the hell wouldn't you! They're fashion man! Fo sho!

Is this yoof speak? I genuinely have no idea what fashion is.

Craig
1st May 2013, 08:09 AM
Well done Craig mate! Hope you get a good assignment and not directing visitors to the toilets. :p

Cheers,

Don't really care what job I get as I get half the day each day to watch the golf ;)

Big Col
1st May 2013, 09:10 AM

That much was apparent when collecting my package yesterday morning...
:smilewinkgrin:

ELFMAN
1st May 2013, 09:33 AM
Just been told today that Ive been picked as a volunteer for the 2014 Ryder Cup. I'm a HUGE Ryder Cup fan and am so privileged to have been picked ;)

Golf crowds must be getting pretty bad these days for them to need extra Security on the gate... sign O' the times eh? :frown:

- - - Updated - - -

If you is on the lookout for what's 'street' right now, check this out Bro'!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA6iHuH3D14&list=PL8EF970F33E3D277C

EcosseGP
1st May 2013, 10:48 AM
Great result Craig lad ... Now just to get time off your work for it (not that they'll miss you ;););)

I intend to live forever ... So far so good !

Craig
1st May 2013, 11:45 AM
Great result Craig lad ... Now just to get time off your work for it (not that they'll miss you ;););)

I intend to live forever ... So far so good !

Booked the time off this morning ;)

ELFMAN
1st May 2013, 02:28 PM
Stay tuned after the event for "Big Craig's Bargain Balls" in the 'For Sale' section! :thumbs up:

:lol: Sorry Craig...:whiteflag:

RobSco
1st May 2013, 05:44 PM
Cheers,

Don't really care what job I get as I get half the day each day to watch the golf ;)

Excellent news Craig that you've been picked as a volunteer for the 2014 Ryder Cup, and as you say who cares what job you get, as you also get half a day to watch it... Can't ask for anything better... :thumbs up:

zimbo
1st May 2013, 07:20 PM
Nice one mate :thumbs up: I always fancied trying to see if I could get a chauffering job with shuttling the players to and from the courses, but have NO idea where or how to find that out :frown:

Craig
1st May 2013, 07:46 PM
Thanks all - still can't believe it ;)

ELFMAN
8th May 2013, 01:42 PM
By the way Craig, forget the golf - I'd like to point out that your REAL 'Lucky Day' was in fact the one when you met Jude! :smilewinkgrin:

Craig
8th May 2013, 04:44 PM
By the way Craig, forget the golf - I'd like to point out that your REAL 'Lucky Day' was in fact the one when you met Jude! :smilewinkgrin:

You older smoothie you !!

Ill pass on your comments ;)

ELFMAN
8th May 2013, 04:53 PM
You older smoothie you !! ;)

4235 4234

Yeah Baby, Yeah! :smilewinkgrin:

N16SHP
10th May 2013, 12:36 PM
Great news Craig. Only just ventured back on to NMS for the first time in about 6 weeks. I was at Gleneagles playing Queens on Sunday. The resort as ever was first class but sadly the course was in horrific condition, just too wet. I'm sure the PGA will be in A1 condition for the RC!