PDA

View Full Version : hello from the scottish isles! R53 owner...

the_r_sole
30th April 2013, 03:24 PM
sadly I'm only here to sell my mini - have had it for a year or so and joined a couple of forums, only just been alerted to this one as I posted a for sale ad on another forum!
would love to keep a hold of it but times have changed and need a sensible car!

Gismo
30th April 2013, 03:44 PM
:welcome:
Everyone is welcome on NMS, shame you have to sell your mini.
Good luck

the_r_sole
30th April 2013, 03:49 PM
yeah, it's a real shame as I'm surrounded by quiet single track roads where it's the most fun!!

Mini Ecosse
30th April 2013, 06:05 PM
Hi :welcome: What Island you on?

OK just seen where from on the For Sale section. Greetings from sunny Oban :D

Craig
30th April 2013, 06:10 PM
:welcome:

Crombers
30th April 2013, 06:57 PM
Welcome to NMSland :saltireflag:

A few of us NMS'rs are gonna be 'scampering' across Skye this coming Saturday afternoon, would'nt happen to be your Isle per chance :cool:

the_r_sole
30th April 2013, 07:28 PM
isle of mull and heading away to crieff hydro this weekend unfortunately or I would have nipped up for a blast!

Colin
30th April 2013, 07:52 PM
:welcome: best of luck with the sale

jonnie
1st May 2013, 05:45 PM
:welcome: shame your selling. Sensible sucks doesnt it.

MINIme:)
1st May 2013, 05:54 PM
:welcome: and good luck with your sale. maybe you'll find a good excuse to go mini again soon ;)

the_r_sole
1st May 2013, 06:34 PM
if the estate one was cheaper I'd go with one of them but not got the funds for one of those yet...!
wee bit of interest in the car now but in no great rush to sell - away for a spin this weekend, fresh oil and filters so running nice, might even treat her to some premium fuel once i get off the rock...

ELFMAN
2nd May 2013, 01:04 PM
isle of mull and heading away to crieff hydro this weekend unfortunately or I would have nipped up for a blast!

Ahhh MULL!!! :thumbs up: One of my fave places.
Had some great drives there, mostly from Craignure down to Bunessan on my way to Uisken/Ardalanish Bay - when I've found one of the quickest ways down the road is to get behind the Royal Mail van! They take no prisoners! Here he is on his day off...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGT08670Xds

the_r_sole
25th April 2015, 09:05 AM
So.... I'm back again! Thinking of a clubman... But for some reason I can't browse the general discussion forum, says I'm not logged in and don't have permission... I can however click on the most recent thread and read it!!

MINI William
25th April 2015, 09:24 AM
How are you trying to use the forum? ie via safari or tappatalk?

the_r_sole
25th April 2015, 09:30 AM
Chrome on android - it's just the general one I can't see, all the others seem to work fine!

MINI William
25th April 2015, 09:48 AM
Chrome on android - it's just the general one I can't see, all the others seem to work fine!

Ill have a look when I get home. Seems strange

the_r_sole
25th April 2015, 10:04 AM
Working now! Back on WiFi rather than 4g if that makes any difference...

MINI William
25th April 2015, 10:07 AM
Working now! Back on WiFi rather than 4g if that makes any difference...

As long is its working now :thumbs up:. So your wanting a Clubman tell us more

the_r_sole
25th April 2015, 02:24 PM
Will make a thread...

Blueboy
27th April 2015, 02:57 AM
Hi bud, I bought your wee S, had it for a short time, sold it and regretted it was a lovely car and colour! Have had lots of cars since then, have a Cooper but wanting another S now. My friend has a lovely Clubby S that came with almost every accessory (except sat nav) from new although he bought it second hand receipt was for about £30,000 if i mind right! Great car would love one myself, will put up some pics of his soon
cheers Paul

the_r_sole
27th April 2015, 09:25 AM
Hi Paul, Good to hear from you - did you get that wee bit fixed on the boot lid? Really regretted selling that wee car as I bought a big bus for the wife and dug to go back and forward to work - then landed a job in the city!! bigger car is handy with all the gubbins associated with a kid right enough! you still doing the detailing?

Blueboy
27th April 2015, 11:22 AM
Yep all fixed before I sold it, will dig out some pics. Yep just for friends and family