PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive run! Who will be attending.

john
27th April 2013, 11:29 AM
I see there is a GP only run!
This is not how things used to be but if that's the trend then here we go.

the run is only for silver minis with black roofs but no JCS only mini ONES, they must have Y reg so that's the first of them and have chilli pack, and still have a Factory fit Radio Cassette.

run date to be confirmed depending on attendees :moonie:

Crombers
27th April 2013, 12:00 PM
Can do the silver bit .......... :thumbs up:

john
27th April 2013, 12:10 PM
It's all or nothing I'm afraid :hand:

AndyP & Lenore
27th April 2013, 12:18 PM
And I can do the silver, but the roof is red. And it doesn't have a cassette player. :frown:

Craig
27th April 2013, 12:28 PM
I can attend either, :frown:

john
27th April 2013, 12:39 PM
I can't be too flexible or a GP might end up attending

Gismo
27th April 2013, 02:34 PM
:stirpot:

ELFMAN
27th April 2013, 04:14 PM
Just waiting for the warmer weather and my exclusive "All Naked BBQ" run! (stand well back) :smilewinkgrin:

Craig
27th April 2013, 04:51 PM
Just waiting for the warmer weather and my exclusive "All Naked BBQ" run! (stand well back) :smilewinkgrin:

:lol:

Crombers
27th April 2013, 06:16 PM
I can't be too flexible or a GP might end up attending

Can I just turn up in my 03 Punto then :rolleyes:

MINIme:)
27th April 2013, 06:32 PM

:stop: flip that sounds terrifying :yuk:

:chicken:

aah cassettes, the good old days. Sat on a train with a cassette and a bic biro... I have some awesome stuff on cassette that I'd all but forgotten.... Must Find.

d.oxley72
27th April 2013, 07:44 PM
Oh well, I can only qualify on the Mini ONE aspect.:sad:

Still got my cassette collection. I was still buying albums on cassette even after everyone else had gone over to cd, and now I'm still buying albums on cd while everyone has gone onto mp3. Now that mp4 players are being given away on Radio 2 Popmaster, I suppose it'll be another decade before I make the move onto that format.

john
27th April 2013, 08:14 PM
On a more serious note I might organise another run but I don't think it will be another Cullen run, it will be open to everyone and in any car/bike/campervan, whatever you have.
pI will have a word with Elfman and who knows we could even incorporate his BBQ idea ( scary thought I know)

Craig
27th April 2013, 08:53 PM
On a more serious note I might organise another run but I don't think it will be another Cullen run, it will be open to everyone and in any car/bike/campervan, whatever you have.
pI will have a word with Elfman and who knows we could even incorporate his BBQ idea ( scary thought I know)

About bloody time - too many years in mini run early retirement !! :lol:

Stewart
27th April 2013, 11:16 PM
Dam I have the Silver and Black Roof, let down by it being a Cooper and newer :)

ELFMAN
28th April 2013, 12:47 PM
Can I just point out that my 'Naked BBQ Run' is SO exclusive that even I'm not allowed on it.