PDA

View Full Version : Front Grill Required...

RobSco
20th April 2013, 03:33 PM
Hi All

Hope you can help in some way as I'm looking for a new grill for my 56 plate Mini Cooper as the one that's on it is beginning to tarnish and no cleaner will bring it back to life... :frown:

What I'm looking for is a top grill and one that will match the bottom one, as I believe whats on at present is a pre facelift one as Sportspack Mark highlighted when I put it on the Gallery Showcase, What I"m now looking for is the plain chrome grill and not the grooved type that is on at present and hopefully someone somewhere might have one, I believe what should be on, should only have 3 slats compare to the 4 that I have at present...

Let me know if you've got one lying around that I'm looking for and if your selling it, I've looked on Ebay but nothing matches what I'm looking for... Thanks... :thumbs up:

john
20th April 2013, 07:07 PM
I have one you can have but I'm in Aberdeen

RobSco
20th April 2013, 10:04 PM
I have one you can have but I'm in Aberdeen

Thanks for your reply John, Your about a two and a half hour drive from me, which is a pity... :sad: ... Would you consider using a courier... :idunno: ...If so let me know what your looking for the grill, including delivery... :yes nod:

If this isn't possible John, Thanks anyway, the search would still continue... :thumbs up:

john
21st April 2013, 12:21 AM
I will wrap it up and. Get a price to deliver it, you can. You can have it. Might e worth posting to ask. If anyone is heading down your way sometime.
PM your address

RobSco
21st April 2013, 10:07 AM
I will wrap it up and. Get a price to deliver it, you can. You can have it. Might e worth posting to ask. If anyone is heading down your way sometime.
PM your address

Hi John

PM sent, don't think that there would be many coming down my way from Aberdeen and I'm happy to pay delivery for this. Thanks Again... :thumbs up:

stoney
21st April 2013, 10:28 AM
I do some times but can not tell you when as It just depends on when a belt next brakes :lol: but wont cost to much thro post office or parcel Pete (uk mail)

RobSco
21st April 2013, 12:04 PM
I do some times but can not tell you when as It just depends on when a belt next brakes :lol: but wont cost to much thro post office or parcel Pete (uk mail)

Thanks for your reply Rob... :thumbs up: ...Thats whats Great about NMS, you all help others out if you can... :smilewinkgrin: ...One Big Happy Family thats good to be a part of... :yes nod:

john
25th April 2013, 08:17 AM
Oops I forgot all about it I have been busy ( getting old) I have looked it out and will send it ASAP :)

RobSco
25th April 2013, 05:23 PM
Oops I forgot all about it I have been busy ( getting old) I have looked it out and will send it ASAP :)

Hi John

No problem, I have other things to keep me busy as well, just send it when it's suitable for yourself, remember an PM me your details for paying for it... Thanks... :thumbs up:

john
1st May 2013, 04:21 PM
Posted today

RobSco
1st May 2013, 05:18 PM
Posted today

Thanks John, Remember I still require your details for sending you the payment for it and delivery... PM me so I can get this sent to you... Much Appreciated, Cheers... :thumbs up:

ELFMAN
3rd May 2013, 04:29 PM
NMS - Don't ya just love it!!! :thumbs up: :arms: :yes:

RobSco
3rd May 2013, 07:33 PM
NMS - Don't ya just love it!!! :thumbs up: :arms: :yes:

Got to agree with you there Euan... :thumbs up: ...This much :arms: and more... :yes nod: ...Great to have somewhere to ask for assistance... :thumbs up:

Thanks Again John, picked it up from Post Office this morning and I hope you received your payment through Paypal alright, as I used the email address you supplied... Cheers... :thumbs up: