PDA

View Full Version : MOTO GP 2013

zimbo
2nd April 2013, 05:46 PM
Kicks off this weekend, :whoohoo: ...gonna be hard predicting results for this race at least :yes nod:

Gismo
2nd April 2013, 05:50 PM
Kicks off this weekend, :whoohoo: ...gonna be hard predicting results for this race at least :yes nod:Yep, did you notice the new style qualifying?

zimbo
3rd April 2013, 04:46 AM
Yep, did you notice the new style qualifying?

:idunno: nope, tell me more boss

Gismo
5th April 2013, 04:45 PM
:idunno: nope, tell me more bossAll practice times are used to determine the final places for the qualifying, a wee bit like F1

Big Gordy
5th April 2013, 05:36 PM
Wooooohoooo.......the old ROSSI is back:thumbs up:
Is the new qualifying not very similar to how superbikes do it..:confused: Top 10 shoot out for pole:smilewinkgrin:
Not looking to good for poor old Pedrosa....being soundly thrashed by Marques and Bradl :p I do think Marques will bin it in the race tho....both him and Pedrosa have run wide at turn one on several occasions so far in qualifying..:hand:
Could be a Yamaha top 3....Lorenzo,Rossi,Crutchlow...that's my prediction :computer:

Gismo
5th April 2013, 05:59 PM
Could be a Yamaha top 3....Lorenzo,Rossi,Crutchlow...that's my prediction :computer:You should enter the fantasy league on the MotoGP website, good fun :biker:

Gismo
5th April 2013, 07:19 PM
Full Explanation Here (http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2013/MotoGP+Insight+New+Qualifying+for+2013)

zimbo
7th April 2013, 02:33 PM
Predictions are now in and now just gotta hope for the best :popcorn:

Gismo
7th April 2013, 03:24 PM
Predictions are now in and now just gotta hope for the best :popcorn:Yep, also done :thumbs up:

Big Gordy
7th April 2013, 07:26 PM
Yep, also done :thumbs up:

Me too :p

Gismo
7th April 2013, 07:30 PM
Me too :pNice one, great effort by Redding in the Moto 2

Big Gordy
7th April 2013, 08:04 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh....don't tell me yet....still to watch it... :shut up:

Gismo
7th April 2013, 08:46 PM
Sorry Gordy, but, won't spoil it for you on the MotoGP, one word
BREATHTAKING :biker:

blkwls
8th April 2013, 12:20 AM
Awesome race!
I'm happy!

rpn
8th April 2013, 07:29 AM
What a come back by Rossi. Really looking forward to the next race.

Are you going to the race Alan?

Big Gordy
8th April 2013, 08:11 AM
Phew.....its okay now.....I've watched it :thumbs up:
Good to see the Doctor back:smilewinkgrin:
2653rd place in the fantasy league:sad: Marques ruined it for me by not falling off and Bradl by falling off :ragin:
Crutchlow is seriously lacking top speed when you see the 2 Hondas just powering away from him.....it helps that both Honda riders weigh about 8 stone soaking wet mind you :rolleyes:

zimbo
8th April 2013, 09:39 AM
Your about 270 ahead of me Gordy :Whistle:, three of my lot dnfd :frown: including Bradders, the whole Honds squad comprises of a riders who weight feck all :yes nod:

Excellent to see the Doc back where he belongs up front, was superb watching the old dog teaching the young pup not to mess with his elders :lol:

Think Pedrosa might be getting relegated to #2 rider once again.

Gismo
8th April 2013, 01:12 PM
I'm in 1189th and only 16 points off the leader
Pretty sure there is a weight limit on the bikes, they must weigh a certain amount, at least the Moto 2 bikes are cause they spoke about it during the race

Gismo
8th April 2013, 01:17 PM
What a come back by Rossi. Really looking forward to the next race.

Are you going to the race Alan?There is a very good chance, just waiting on friends committing :biker:

Big Gordy
8th April 2013, 04:09 PM
Pretty sure there is a weight limit on the bikes, they must weigh a certain amount, at least the Moto 2 bikes are cause they spoke about it during the race

Only applies to Moto2 as far as I know Alan