PDA

View Full Version : A forum for banter...

Big Col
1st April 2013, 01:22 PM
I've been looking for while folks and am struggling to find one.

Ideall I'm looking for a forum where:

I can mock HIM <points at burple> for being short, hairless and a lil bit wiffy.
I can mock HIM <points at giZmo> for being short, marginally harier and a bit more...American
I can mock HIM <points at Crombers> for being a Weegie who thinks his car would beat a WRC winning car "in the twisties"
I can mock HIM <points at N16SHP> for being frankly too bloomin' clean
I can mock HIM <points at john> for being just a little bit dodge
I can mock HIM <points at Vidal Buffoon> for basically just being him.
etc.

I had high hopes for this place, however, I think my sense of humour is too likely to offend, since I've had more posts deleted in the 2 months since I've been back than I ever had in the x number of years I had when on before so...if anyone has any suggestions that would be top! :thumbs up::p:moonie::popcorn:

Gismo
1st April 2013, 01:26 PM
That's what the Off Topic & Banter Forum is for, not sure what posts have been deleted

Burple
1st April 2013, 03:02 PM
I've been looking for while folks and am struggling to find one.

Ideall I'm looking for a forum where:

I can mock HIM <points at burple> for being short, hairless and a lil bit wiffy.
I can mock HIM <points at giZmo> for being short, marginally harier and a bit more...American
I can mock HIM <points at Crombers> for being a Weegie who thinks his car would beat a WRC winning car "in the twisties"
I can mock HIM <points at N16SHP> for being frankly too bloomin' clean
I can mock HIM <points at john> for being just a little bit dodge
I can mock HIM <points at Vidal Buffoon> for basically just being him.
etc.

I had high hopes for this place, however, I think my sense of humour is too likely to offend, since I've had more posts deleted in the 2 months since I've been back than I ever had in the x number of years I had when on before so...if anyone has any suggestions that would be top! :thumbs up::p:moonie::popcorn:

*Squints up into the clouds* Oooh... you're gonna get *such* a punch in the ankles.... :p

:babypram:

:laugh:

The Dogfather
1st April 2013, 03:09 PM
Col, can't have banter these days, its all part of the new sensitive and caring NMS. <group hug>

Although if it helps your personal happiness I'm happy to call you a useless lanky streak of pish at every opportunity. :D

Crombers
1st April 2013, 03:55 PM
Brilliant, my kinda thread, ....... WRC in the twisties .......:laugh:
Trust this 'whataboutery' aint gonna dilute your appetite for NMS, jings your just back ffs.
Would also like to think that if anything has been deleted by anyone, you would at least have been told why by the person/s involved !!!!
I'll even stick ma weegie neck out & say thank feck you've made a return, your style of 'banter' has never ceased to make me :smilewinkgrin:

Anyhoos yur still gettin ragdolled ya big fandan rocket :knife:

Gismo
1st April 2013, 03:58 PM
Col, can't have banter these days, its all part of the new sensitive and caring NMS. <group hug>

Although if it helps your personal happiness I'm happy to call you a useless lanky streak of pish at every opportunity. :DUtter crap

Mon the fish
1st April 2013, 04:24 PM
It's all getting a bit TM if posts are being deleted IMO - not that I'm aware of this happening. Unless the posts are really in bad taste.

I'm getting a bit fed up in general (not necessarily on here) of everyone being offended by things. It seems everyone has the thinnest skin these days, and there's a competition to see who can be the most offended. If you don't like something, just ignore it.

Rant over!

Gismo
1st April 2013, 04:36 PM
It's all getting a bit TM if posts are being deleted IMO - not that I'm aware of this happening. Unless the posts are really in bad taste.!I can guarantee that no posts have been deleted that were in bad taste because there haven't been any, merely off topic ones that i can remember, some grammar and spelling posts i have done personally, can post up the actual logs if anyone wants or needs it.

However, here we go again, so here it is, if anyone thinks that NMS is over modded then perhaps you should think about why you are on the forum at all.

Vidal, usual story from you, anyone is welcome on NMS including people who don't own MINI's, that's not a dig at you either as we have other mini-less members on here who enjoy the site for what it is.

There was a recent thread that i deleted a lot of off topic posts and i will continue to do so in the relevant section.

There is a very thin line between banter and personal abuse and i'm trying my best to read between the lines of some of it.

NMS is well known for being more family orientated than other sites, so, if this ain't for you, go over there

Craig
1st April 2013, 04:41 PM
well, how to answer this.....

you can't please all of the people all of the time ? I suppose as a MINI forum, we try to please the majority, which I think we have managed to do.. ? Yes/No. If you want to abuse people, slag people off for working hard and making something of their life, or generally bully someone and make them feel small, there are other MINI forums that can accomodate you. ;)

Mon - there is exactly your point, some posts were deleted as they were very personal about someones life choices (nothing to do with the thread) and were not appropriate. But as you say, you were unaware, so is there really an issue? No

TBH it's the same folk over and over and over again that complain about this.... I know what my answer would be, but this is Alan's ball and I'll let him deal with it. These are purely my observations and not necessarily the views of NMS :thumbs up:

The Dogfather
1st April 2013, 05:47 PM
My post was meant as a joke hence the <group hug> comment, but now having been accused of trying to ruin the site (again) via PM.
(despite the fact I'm driving traffic here from the old NM url :argh:) I won't say anymore on the topic.

Welcome to the new world NMS Col.

MINI William
1st April 2013, 06:29 PM
Since I joined the site in September 2006 I have noticed very little change in the "banter" of the site. But what you class as banter seems a very different idea of what I and what seems the vast majority of NMS deem to be banter and actually funny. If you want banter and to have a dig at people then go down the pub or find another site that caters for your wants.

badwolf340
1st April 2013, 06:46 PM
Cant comment on posts deleted etc but banter is a very subjective personal view that can (without meaning it) get out of hand very very easily,most of the people on here have one thing in common and that is a genuine love of MINIs of one kind or another due to many factors that are no buisiness of anyones but their own and it can never be right to express views that have nothing to do with anyone else.Some may feel that because this is a forum that anyone can join that they have a right to express their views ...but they do not have that right and if they are not happy ...go some where else and play NICE but remember ..if you dish it out...... can you take it ????, for the most it is the love of their cars and nothing else that brings them and keeps them here,so many forums have failed due to individuals expressing their VIEWS...not happy here... please p7SH Off and leave this site to people that want to stay here and enjoy the family atmosphere /friendships that many on here have.But is this just banter ???? :frown::frown:

Gismo
1st April 2013, 07:22 PM
My post was meant as a joke hence the <group hug> comment, but now having been accused of trying to ruin the site (again) via PM.
(despite the fact I'm driving traffic here from the old NM url :argh:) I won't say anymore on the topic.

Welcome to the new world NMS Col.What has changed that you think this is the New World NMS :idunno:

Crombers
1st April 2013, 07:27 PM
Since I joined the site in September 2006 I have noticed very little change in the "banter" of the site. But what you class as banter seems a very different idea of what I and what seems the vast majority of NMS deem to be banter and actually funny. If you want banter and to have a dig at people then go down the pub or find another site that caters for your wants.

Who was this directed at ? :confused:

MINI William
1st April 2013, 07:32 PM
Who was this directed at ? :confused:
The OP and anyother like minded individual.

Crombers
1st April 2013, 07:37 PM
The OP and anyother like minded individual.

OP :confused: (still) , sorry but I'm a saggy old codger :smilewinkgrin:

The Dogfather
1st April 2013, 08:24 PM
What has changed that you think this is the New World NMS :idunno:

Well for starters you wouldn't have accused me of trying to ruin the site via PM before actually considering the fact that I might have been joking.

I'm not party to what gets discussed behind the scenes but your (again) comment clearly indicates the fact that you believe I have an agenda against NMS.

Gismo
1st April 2013, 10:21 PM
Well for starters you wouldn't have accused me of trying to ruin the site via PM before actually considering the fact that I might have been joking.

I'm not party to what gets discussed behind the scenes but your (again) comment clearly indicates the fact that you believe I have an agenda against NMS.Wherever there is trouble you are likely to be found (group hug)

Crombers
1st April 2013, 10:29 PM
Wherever there is trouble you are likely to be found (group hug)

I like his hugs too (ahhhh ......... the memories) :arms:

I seem to recall some pre tactile 'banter' beforehand :rolleyes:

MINI William
1st April 2013, 10:29 PM
OP :confused: (still) , sorry but I'm a saggy old codger :smilewinkgrin:

Original poster

Gismo
1st April 2013, 10:31 PM
Well for starters you wouldn't have accused me of trying to ruin the site via PM before actually considering the fact that I might have been joking.Why do you feel the need to speak about our PM's on the forum? in fact, post them up now before i do, i've nothing to hide

The Dogfather
1st April 2013, 11:02 PM
Do as you feel Alan.

You asked me a question in this thread about why I felt something had changed, I answered it in this thread as you would expect me to. This is just about the fact that I made a joke and probably should have added a few smilies for the hard of humour.

Gismo
1st April 2013, 11:15 PM

I'm not party to what gets discussed behind the scenes but your (again) comment clearly indicates the fact that you believe I have an agenda against NMS.

Do as you feel Alan.

You asked me a question in this thread about why I felt something had changed, I answered it in this thread as you would expect me to. This is just about the fact that I made a joke and probably should have added a few smilies for the hard of humour.So the only change you can think of is that i PM'd you :idunno:
Let me say it here then, you have a history of stirring the harmony of the site

Crombers
1st April 2013, 11:29 PM
Original poster

Oh dear, gotcha, what a fud I am :p

Big Col departed in his blouse (car) sometime in 2009ish (me thinks). If you joined NMS in 2006 then I'm pretty sure you would have come across a 'LOT' of the big chap during those years and therefore knew all about his sense of humour (& since his comeback I see no change in him 'thankfully'). Back then we had quite a few 'strong' characters, some loved by many and a few lothed by others. Jings how many times did we have a great ol' spat with Bad Dog (feck!!!!!! him again :rolleyes:), Fiona, Wul, Gaj & Angus never forgetting Mini(Ian)Me in his full pomp :thumbs up:
I tend to agree with Mon in that society has become so thin skinned these days, whatever happened at being able to laugh at/with yourself. As far as I can see Big Col ain't changed a bit .................. maybe others have :scratch:

Gismo
1st April 2013, 11:33 PM
But that's just it, the banter is still allowed at that level, we still have remarks where Burple replied to Col in this thread and is perfectly ok by me and more importantly almost everyone on the site.

Craig
1st April 2013, 11:40 PM
I nearly left the site because of the bully by Angus a few years ago and you and me Crombers have had our "moments" over the years... I just prefer a "quieter" life as I come here for fun, runs and info. I get enough sheet in life without getting it here and I think we as Admins/Mods and Alan get it just about right re managing people's expectations.

If people want the slagging/fighting/bullying that you refer to as "banter" then I will happily accept that and move on and resign my admin status and delete myself from NMS.

Sick of this pish ... End of :(

Crombers
1st April 2013, 11:54 PM
But that's just it, the banter is still allowed at that level, we still have remarks where Burple replied to Col in this thread and is perfectly ok by me and more importantly almost everyone on the site.

Yeah :yes:

& if the big fella came back to the wee fella with a 'sideswipe' would Ewan go in a huff .......... Nope !!!!

ELFMAN
1st April 2013, 11:56 PM
I'm going to agree with William, Badwolf and Craig here.
The 'Off Topic & Banter' thread is where the non-MINI stuff has its place, for laughs and daft stuff, music, whatever. My idea of 'banter' is general silliness between members, not cheap playground taunting. If Col is suggesting we have a thread for taking the p*ss and 'humorous' backbiting etc, I think that's a total waste of space. Do we need a toilet wall with derogatory scribbles on NMS? I don't think so. You only have to look at this thread and you can already see where this sort of thing will end up. One poster's idea of this sort of 'banter' can very easily be taken the wrong way, and it all ends up as handbags at ten paces. Personally I don't want to get to a stage where some folks might, for example, not attend a run because they've had a fall-out 'online' - WTF - how sad would that be?

Also, the idea that NMS has become some sort of Orwellian Big Brother entity controlled by the 'Thought Police' is a pile of sh*te. There have to be some controls over who posts what to keep things in order, and I think the mods do a pretty good job of it. Remember, this is a website for MINI enthusiasts, and the 'banter' is an interesting and generally enjoyable part of the deal, but if we accept that it's OK to post trashy comments about NMS members, whether they're made in jest or whatever, then as far as I'm concerned its slippery slope time, and it'll not only cheapen the atmosphere of the forums, but I'll bet real money that it'll take about 2 days for someone to get the hump with someone else for posting a smart-*rse personal comment, and it'll all kick off. I for one am on NMS because of the great atmosphere on the runs and on site, and anything which threatens that should get kicked into touch right away.

If you don't think NMS is as good as 'it used to be', or the banter's not up (or down, more like) to your level, then maybe you're on the wrong site. We all have plenty of real-world sh*t-stirrers to deal with every day of the week, so we don't need it on NMS, no matter how bleedin' funny you might think it is.

The Dogfather
2nd April 2013, 12:11 AM
So the only change you can think of is that i PM'd you :idunno:

Its seems you want an argument with me over how the site is run, 99.99% of the time I don't think it could be run any better. Trust me if I felt something was wrong with the site I'd be posting about it, if I feel strongly about something I'm not shy in sharing my views.

I was just taken aback by the venom of your PM in reaction to what I thought was an obvious joke, in hindsight perhaps I should have just ignored the thread.

Mon the fish
2nd April 2013, 07:12 AM
It seems that we all agree then - humour & silliness are fine, to a point. Personal abuse is not. Seems reasonable and fair.

I have no issues with admin/mods on this site. However, I was once sent a PM by a mod asking me to delete a post. Another user had asked in the dealer section for advice on fitting a part (can't remember which one). I posted that most members would be able to do this quite easily, ask around and save yourself some money by not going to the dealers. Allegedly this post could upset the dealer!

Needless to say, I ignored the PM, and the post was never deleted

Big Col
2nd April 2013, 07:17 AM
Hmm. The reaction to this thread rather ironically makes my point.

FIRSTLY I wasn't having a go at Alan. He does a top job running this site, puts more effort into it that I would ever be willing to and is, from my perspective, fair in what he does. Any posts he has deleted of mine he has pinged me a note to advise why. My comment was tounge in cheek.

Whilst I was making a point, it was in no way intended as a top of the high horse, bare chested, gerrit up all y'all haters post. I was actually meaning it in a light hearted way since, as someone says, this is supposed to be a fun place to come. The people I picked out for a bit of ribbing in my original post were all people that I believe know me, understand my intentions, and hopefully are able to take my comments as the friendly "banter" that it was intended as. (The exception to this is N16SHP as I only really first chatted with him since coming back, however, I took a punt that he was a good egg and wouldn't be offended. If he was then my apologies). Going by the replies from most of the people mentioned in my first post, I was pretty much right in my assessment in that they appear to have taken my comments in the spirit in which they were intended and have responded in kind.

What is interesting is those that appear to be offended on behalf of those in my first post. Mini William, sorry mate but I don't remember ever speaking to you on here. As a result I don't remember any offensive "banter" (must remember the inverted commas) that I've sent in your directon that would merit your repsonse, unless you are offended on behalf of others. If I have made a joke in your direction then I must have misunderstood your sense of humour and offended, in which case then I genuinely and sincerely apologise.

Craig, same applies mate. My post was intended to be light hearted. I'm horrified that any post I have made would lead you to talk about leaving NMS. I do take exception to any implication that any of my attempts at humour would be construed as bullying/fighting, however, I don't think there's really any merit in discussing in this thread given the overall tone.

Elfman mate I really wasn't suggesting that we have a thread for taking the p*ss and 'humorous' backbiting etc, (toilet wall scribbles was a bit harsh :D). Your points are valid in that there is always a danger of things descending, however, incendiary language like "we don't need it on NMS, no matter how bleedin' funny you might think it is." rather erodes the foundation of the moral high ground.

My point (although admittedly now totally lost in the mire) was that when resorting to written dialogue to converse then intent of the words are open to interpretation. The use of emoticons are an attempt to mitigate this problem, however, are not always successful. When interacting with friends the general default is always to assume that the person is writing with good intentions, is not meaning to offend and is writing with warmth in their intent. Whilst this is admittedly easier with people that you know it is still possible to always give the benefit of the doubt when someone posts. As this thread kinda demonstrates, I'm not sure that this is always the case since I genuinely didn't intend for this kinda thread. (Again, those that hopefully know me will believe this. Haters, I guess, are gonna hate) I also wasn't harking back to any golden age of NMS, I was just reflecting that I've had more posts removed now than I remember having before. People assumed I was blaming NMS in some way for this, however, I actually pointed out that my humour appears too likely to offend. I was putting the fault at my feet and hoping post would help highlight that I mean almost everything I ever post on here as a joke and with no malice but hey ho. The search continues. :D

ELFMAN
2nd April 2013, 09:55 AM
Hmm. The reaction to this thread rather ironically makes my point.
Elfman mate I really wasn't suggesting that we have a thread for taking the p*ss and 'humorous' backbiting etc, (toilet wall scribbles was a bit harsh :D). Your points are valid in that there is always a danger of things descending, however, incendiary language like "we don't need it on NMS, no matter how bleedin' funny you might think it is." rather erodes the foundation of the moral high ground.

My apologies Col, I certainly don't pretend to hold any 'moral high ground' here or anywhere else.

What I took from your original post (and Paul's) was the assertion that some sort of "Mary Whitehouse/1984" censorship combo was operating on NMS, with deleted posts and 'Welcome to new sensitive and caring NMS' etc. and that subsequently there was a lack of more 'gritty' discourse these days. Sorry if you perceived my language as 'incendiary' and 'harsh' - which is a 'double irony' right back at you, and rather reinforces my argument about misunderstandings and offensive comments.

Anyway, I'm sure you can take this sort of thing as well as you can dish it out (insert appropriate Emoticon). It's only "Banter" after all... or is it?

MINI William
2nd April 2013, 12:17 PM

What is interesting is those that appear to be offended on behalf of those in my first post. Mini William, sorry mate but I don't remember ever speaking to you on here. As a result I don't remember any offensive "banter" (must remember the inverted commas) that I've sent in your directon that would merit your repsonse, unless you are offended on behalf of others. If I have made a joke in your direction then I must have misunderstood your sense of humour and offended, in which case then I genuinely and sincerely apologise.

Col you are correct I can't recall ever meeting you or having any conversations with you on the forum. At no point have I said I have been offended by your banter, offended on behalf of a 3rd party including the people you have mentioned in your first post of this thread wanting a banter forum. So I am confused at your response, so I will render I mute. My point was that what you class as banter isn't what I would or what what seems other people do, it's seems to verge more towards bullying and nasty which I'm sure isn't the definition of banter.

john
2nd April 2013, 12:57 PM
I have just had a quick squint at the thread, there is far too much for me to read at once unless I'm stuck offshore bored somewhere.
im not easy offended but I must admit saying I'm a bit dodge is a feeble effort I'm sure you could do much better than that!:moonie::smilewinkgrin:

Scottie
2nd April 2013, 01:49 PM
My god BG that was a lot to read in your reply so I gave up after the first couple if lines. I'm just miffed that I was missed in your first post. No mention of any (hers) it was all (hims). LOL

Big Col
2nd April 2013, 01:57 PM
Heh. I just caught myself actually writing a big reply in response to "bullying and nasty". Amazing how quick you can become a cast member of Lord of the Flies innit?

- - - Updated - - -

My god BG that was a lot to read in your reply so I gave up after the first couple if lines. I'm just miffed that I was missed in your first post. No mention of any (hers) it was all (hims). LOL

I just couldn't find anything to mock you about Scottie since you're frankly jus' too damn cool! :thumbs up:

ELFMAN
2nd April 2013, 02:28 PM
Amazing how quick you can become a cast member of Lord of the Flies innit?

Well, you started it, ya big Bluebottle! :hand: Bet you're getting a wee buzz out of it too... :smilewinkgrin:

Here, problem solved :thumbs up: Or do I have to call in the SWAT Team? :knife: :knife: :knife:

Let's try to concentrate on MINIs and put "Banter Definition" to bed, eh? I'm sure any individual concerns can be addressed when and if they arise :yes nod::phew:

Burple
2nd April 2013, 02:32 PM
Jeez big yin... you're just back! :p

...it's like you've never been away! :D

Big Col
2nd April 2013, 02:57 PM
Well, you started it, ya big Bluebottle! :arms::D

- - - Updated - - -

Jeez big yin... you're just back! :p

...it's like you've never been away! :D

:blush:

- - - Updated - - -

Big Col departed in his blouse (car)

Here...what...wait...WHADDYA MEAN BLOUSE CAR?!?! :ragin:;)

Crombers
2nd April 2013, 04:06 PM
Here...what...wait...WHADDYA MEAN BLOUSE CAR?!?! :ragin:;)

:idunno: You mean to say you never changed your 'whole' wardrobe with that Z4 :Whistle:

Big Col
2nd April 2013, 05:54 PM
Well...I might've bought the odd pink shirt. Maybe a scarf. Bunnet. Coupla pairs o' driving gloves...

Crombers
2nd April 2013, 07:45 PM
Well...I might've bought the odd pink shirt. Maybe a scarf. Bunnet. Coupla pairs o' driving gloves...

& hats ....... lots and lots of hats & bunnets :thumbs up:

Your napper must have suck above that windshield ... oh & goggles ..... :hand:

MINIme:)
2nd April 2013, 10:11 PM
ooof
:unsure::dizzy:

:smilewinkgrin:
I think we need a pub night! :lol: :arms:

cuddles
3rd April 2013, 08:26 AM
sounds good to me PUB NIGHT so when :yes nod::thumbs up:

Mon the fish
3rd April 2013, 08:06 PM
Alford, Saturday night. I'll buy the first round :thumbs up:

Crombers
3rd April 2013, 10:38 PM
Alford, Saturday night. I'll buy the first round :thumbs up:

Stella please mate ..................... (where the chuff is Alford :scratch:) :lol:

Big Col
4th April 2013, 05:37 AM
(where the chuff is Alford :scratch:)

If you put "End of Beyond" into your Satnav mate just make for there then go round the back. :D

As a serious answer it's 20 odd miles west of Aberdeen or there abouts, or in Weegie speak, about 150 miles north of Sauchiehall Street. :thumbs up:

Mon the fish
4th April 2013, 08:32 AM
Stella please mate ..................... (where the chuff is Alford :scratch:) :lol:

Let me Google that for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Alford)

(http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Alford) And we don't serve rubbish chemically beers here...

ELFMAN
4th April 2013, 09:33 AM
So I'd be doing a round trip of about 340 miles for a pint? No chance.
There are a couple of things I'd drive that distance for, and neither of them involve men and/or beer... :frown: even if it is 'Real Ale'.

Crombers
4th April 2013, 01:46 PM
If you put "End of Beyond" into your Satnav mate just make for there then go round the back. :D

As a serious answer it's 20 odd miles west of Aberdeen or there abouts, or in Weegie speak, about 150 miles north of Sauchiehall Street. :thumbs up:

ffs ...... tap of Sauchie or arse end :scratch:

:rolleyes:

Mon the fish
4th April 2013, 01:54 PM
So I'd be doing a round trip of about 340 miles for a pint? No chance.
There are a couple of things I'd drive that distance for, and neither of them involve men and/or beer... :frown: even if it is 'Real Ale'.

Think of it this way - the best road in Scotland (A93) with a free beer at the end of it...

Big Col
4th April 2013, 02:09 PM
Sauchie runs East tae West min. Makes next take hee haw difference!

Crombers
4th April 2013, 02:42 PM
Sauchie runs East tae West min. Makes next take hee haw difference!

Aye ....... but 'stupid heid' here needs a starting point :smilewinkgrin:

Tam1314
20th April 2013, 05:51 PM
I'm going to agree with William, Badwolf and Craig here.
The 'Off Topic & Banter' thread is where the non-MINI stuff has its place, for laughs and daft stuff, music, whatever [/B]

Hmmmm, so why the problem with The Independence Thread.
Something that I am sure is probably the most important decision people living in Scotland will have to make in the next year.

MINI William
20th April 2013, 06:03 PM
Hmmmm, so why the problem with The Independence Thread.
Something that I am sure is probably the most important decision people living in Scotland will have to make in the next year.

Are we honestly doing this again. Because politics isn't and doesn't have a place on any car fourm, if you want politics join a political debating forum.

Crombers
20th April 2013, 07:54 PM
Are we honestly doing this again. Because politics isn't and doesn't have a place on any car fourm, if you want politics join a political debating forum.

What about :soccer: footy, is that allowed, where are we on that one?

Big Col
20th April 2013, 08:07 PM
Whoa! Wait a mo. Why is the footballing dude called : soccer:?!? I think Gismo has gone native! :smilewinkgrin:

Crombers
20th April 2013, 09:35 PM
Whoa! Wait a mo. Why is the footballing dude called : soccer:?!? I think Gismo has gone native! :smilewinkgrin:

The gaffer is also now apparently training to be a cheerleader ............... just saying like :rolleyes:

Tam1314
20th April 2013, 11:09 PM

Funnily enough there was quite a few folk contributing to the thread and it was building into something worth while. It was really just one person that couldn't keep away from it and ruined it.
If you are not interested in it, it's not hard to ignore you know

Gismo
20th April 2013, 11:15 PM
There is no room for politics on NMS, as mentioned, if you want to discuss politics try a political forum