PDA

View Full Version : Newby awaiting delivery of her first new Mini One Pepper Pack Petrol

minime
24th March 2013, 06:13 PM
Hi every one

Joined up to see what's what in the Mini world, never owned a Mini before, looking to see what the common faults are and which bits fail.
I bought her from Calterdon who gave me a great price change for my DS3, Looking at John Clark for servicing as they are nearer than Calterdon Inverness.

Any advice you can offer about the car servicing and ownership will be greatfully received.

Regards Minime

P.s Is worth £240 for multi functional Steering Wheel? and what will it do.

Gismo
24th March 2013, 06:41 PM
:welcome: tell us what age the car is

Stewart
24th March 2013, 07:03 PM
Welcome to the site!

Not another Minime :)

Think the One’s and Coopers are not to bad for problems. Deals could be had I think with the New Mini F56 out later this year or early next.

So what colour did you go for and spec????? I take it if your on about options its a split new car from the Factory?????

Colin
24th March 2013, 09:21 PM
:welcome:

Craig
24th March 2013, 09:28 PM
:welcome:

MINIme:)
24th March 2013, 10:10 PM
Not another Minime :)

;)

minime #2 checking in! you're number 3 I'm afraid!! :lol: (but #1 doesn't seem to be around these days ;) )

:welcome: :clap:

Crombers
25th March 2013, 12:17 AM
;)

minime #2 checking in! you're number 3 I'm afraid!! :lol: (but #1 doesn't seem to be around these days ;) )

:welcome: :clap:

Welcome to NMSland Minime (Mklll) :saltireflag:

Minime 1 is alive & well, spending far to much time on Facebook spouting forth his splendid life thoughts to all his followers

:lol:

ELFMAN
25th March 2013, 02:37 PM
:welcome: but stay tuned for multiple MINI/mini me confusion! :confused:

Multi-function wheel? Handy I suppose, but I've never had one, so I don't miss it! Possibly a plus point if and when you come to sell/trade in. Personally I'd spend the £240 on some nice graphics (from MiniDesigns of course!), or put it towards a good exhaust which will release a bit more 'character' from your MINI without killing your warranty or blowing your insurance.

MINIme:)
25th March 2013, 11:41 PM
Welcome to NMSland Minime (Mklll) :saltireflag:

Minime 1 is alive & well, spending far to much time on Facebook spouting forth his splendid life thoughts to all his followers

:lol:

Yes I was trying to tempt him back :nag: to reclaim his no 1 spot ;)

Discussions of an elite minime sub club. :clap: :bigwave:

Crombers
25th March 2013, 11:54 PM
Yes I was trying to tempt him back :nag: to reclaim his no 1 spot ;)

Discussions of an elite minime sub club. :clap: :bigwave:

Unfortunately his passion for brand MINI aint what it once was :sad:

Duncan Stewart
26th March 2013, 01:58 PM
Welcome

Mini Ecosse
26th March 2013, 04:21 PM
Hi :welcome:

RobSco
26th March 2013, 06:23 PM
Hi

Welcome to New Mini Scotland... :thumbs up: