PDA

View Full Version : Worst Pain Contest

Gismo
11th March 2013, 03:31 PM
I was sitting down drinking a cold beer and I thought about an age old question:

Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.
Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another :beer:

stoney
11th March 2013, 03:36 PM
PMSL I like that one :)

Craig
11th March 2013, 04:39 PM
:lol: :beer:

PMSL

G17RDY
11th March 2013, 08:27 PM
Makes a whole lot of sense!! Brilliant.

Tam1314
17th March 2013, 08:49 PM
It's because the pubic hair is the longest hair on your body.

ELFMAN
17th March 2013, 09:52 PM

Not sure if pubes register pain, but if the head can be considered a body part, that would explain why Rick Wakeman wore those f*ing huge cloaks!

BTW Worst 'Man Pain'? KIDNEY STONES :explode:

MINIme:)
17th March 2013, 11:20 PM

speak for yourself! :idunno:

Tam1314
17th March 2013, 11:23 PM
Well it must be the longest hair cos when a man gets kicked in the nuts it travels all the way up his back and over his head and makes his eyes water. 😄😄😄

N16SHP
18th March 2013, 12:26 PM
Well it must be the longest hair cos when a man gets kicked in the nuts it travels all the way up his back and over his head and makes his eyes water. ������

You're forgetting the sick feeling you always get and the time needed to recover and wait for it to pass :D

MINIme:)
18th March 2013, 10:17 PM
maybe kirsten can kick you in the balls when she goes into labour and you can see who screams louder....and longer!! :hand:

N16SHP
20th March 2013, 05:09 PM
maybe kirsten can kick you in the balls when she goes into labour and you can see who screams louder....and longer!! :hand:

Thank god she is not on here lol!!