PDA

View Full Version : What radio station do you have on ??

stoney
5th March 2013, 11:55 AM
As above I norm have radio 2 on these day used to be a radio 1 fan but have jumped ship now :lol: :thumbs up: Christine takes the mic out of me for it says I am getting old :lol:

Gismo
5th March 2013, 12:04 PM
105.4 wave radio :lol: :usaflag:

Scottie
5th March 2013, 12:05 PM
103.10 real

Gismo
5th March 2013, 12:20 PM
Not in my car, but, through my house system i'll listen to Radio 1 and 2 on the Sonos :thumbs up:

Craig
5th March 2013, 12:35 PM
Capital or Central :thumbs up:

Burple
5th March 2013, 01:03 PM
JCW radio! That's all the soundtrack i normally need :cool::smilewinkgrin:

Although mostly the mp3 player when I want music, can't stand all the generic pop sh*te the radio stations are churning out..

suppose i really should get the DAB tuned in properly too ;)

ianking
5th March 2013, 01:04 PM
Normally radio 2 these days as well, like Rob I'm getting old.
Im getting that old that I have taken to listening to Radio Scotland in the morning for the news for a wee while before switching to radio 2.
Sometimes on the way home I put KISS radio on as well as its pretty good.

Listen to all the stations on the DAB in the car as the quality is better.

MINI William
5th March 2013, 01:08 PM
I listen to Chris Evans and Simon Mayo on Radio2 on my travels to and from work

ELFMAN
5th March 2013, 01:46 PM
At work Mainly Radio 2 - good cross-section of stuff (I've been 'old' for ages!), sometimes Radio 4 for the current affairs coverage, Radio 3 if I get 'Deadline Stress' and I'm in need of some Classical stuff, Planet Rock at home (it's the only place I can get Digital!). A bit of whatever tickles my fancy really, but usually just the radio :smilewinkgrin:

Duncan Stewart
5th March 2013, 02:24 PM
I listen to Chris Evans and Simon Mayo on Radio2 on my travels to and from work

Ditto! Who says radio 2 is for old folk ;-)
And planet rock at other times :-)

d.oxley72
5th March 2013, 02:54 PM
In the car: Radio 2, Westsound.
In the house: Classic FM and Planet Rock on the DAB, and CBC Calgary (Canada) and Radio ROKS (Ukraine) on the Internet Radio.

ELFMAN
5th March 2013, 04:06 PM
105.4 wave radio :lol: :usaflag:

Alan, surely that should be :bigwave: :usaflag:

Crombers
5th March 2013, 04:16 PM
In Alfie's Punto it's R2, Talksport, Five or Smooth :dance:

In the Coop it's Playmini & K&N :thumbs up:

G17RDY
5th March 2013, 05:25 PM
Personally i cannot stand the radio, too much guff on the airwaves nowadays, i listen to my own music collection only.

jonnie
5th March 2013, 05:58 PM
Radio 1(i dont want to grow up)

GreigJCW
5th March 2013, 06:09 PM
Radio 2 and planet rock.

Sent from my iPad MINI

AndyP & Lenore
5th March 2013, 06:21 PM
I'd have radio 2 if I were allowed, but Mrs P won't let me. So it's usually Forth One, but we loose it as we round one particular bend on the A7, so then it's onto the ayePod.

Crombers
5th March 2013, 06:56 PM
I'd have radio 2 if I were allowed, but Mrs P won't let me. So it's usually Forth One, but we loose it as we round one particular bend on the A7, so then it's onto the ayePod.

Mrs P wont let me ............. c'mon man :rolleyes:

DarnShiv
5th March 2013, 07:46 PM
Radio 2 and Absolute 80's, but not at the same time:p

gauldrymini
5th March 2013, 09:43 PM
Tay AM, Radio 2, Classic FM, KISS, Radio 5 Live, ...hell, it appears I listen to anything:confused:

MINIme:)
5th March 2013, 11:53 PM
Alarm clock is Real Radio to try and get local weather and traffic - but they treat the entire central belt as one for the weather which is stupid and totally pointlessly uninformative. :frown: Commute is Absolute 80s and XFM. Eve class we have Smooth on in the workshop. Working in the house Classic FM :thumbs up:

Can't abide radio 1 or radio 2 these days, they irritate the hell out of me.

AndyP & Lenore
6th March 2013, 12:55 AM
Mrs P wont let me ............. c'mon man :rolleyes:

I know. But she's the boss. :thumbs up: :D

Gismo
6th March 2013, 04:05 AM
Alarm clock is Real Radio to try and get local weather and traffic - but they treat the entire central belt as one for the weather which is stupid and totally pointlessly uninformative. :frown: I would try changing then :lol:

Crombers
6th March 2013, 07:53 AM
I know. But she's the boss. :thumbs up: :D

Nah ......... she thinks she's th ........... woah, you two share the same sig :blush:

Hiya Lenore :hand:

6th March 2013, 10:28 AM
:lol:

Stewart
6th March 2013, 06:04 PM
I used to listen to Fern in the Moring on Radio One before she left being preggers but after that I have a mixture of MP3’s on four or five CD that I play through.

Must be an age thing I could not tell you one tune in the top ten. :blush:

Next car will have my 32GB Mem stick in it with all my sad 80’s tunes and 90’s.

AndyP & Lenore
6th March 2013, 06:18 PM
Next car will have my 32GB Mem stick in it with all my sad 80’s tunes and 90’s.

Nothing sad about 80's and 90's. :thumbs up:

6th March 2013, 06:31 PM
Nothing sad about 80's and 90's. :thumbs up:

you haven't heard Stew's favourites :frown: :lol:

Stewart
6th March 2013, 10:55 PM
you haven't heard Stew's favourites :frown: :lol:

I was actually thinking that as I read Mr P post, then seen someone had beten me to the punch. :hand:

Well I'm sticking with I a have a good variety of Music.:moonie:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TQSO6FuTQUg/TdvKjLaWhFI/AAAAAAAAOio/Yl35QJhvnH0/s400/Safety-Dance-Sunshine.jpg

Yes I know only the NMS crew over thrity are going to get that! :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
7th March 2013, 06:14 AM
Yes I know only the NMS crew over thrity are going to get that! :smilewinkgrin::lol: erm, well, yep, i got it :Whistle:

zimbo
7th March 2013, 10:07 AM
I dont know what all the hype is over DAB coz I find it rubbish TBH, always losing signal for no reason :moonie:

I tend to listen to listen to Tay FM need to to keep up with any traffic problems when out doing my deliveries through out the day, or sometimes Radio 1 if tay is playing cr4p music. Or it's CDs in the car, yes thats right I said CDs not MP3s, i'm old and CDs is as far as my tech savvy has gotten so far :lol:

Burple
7th March 2013, 11:15 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TQSO6FuTQUg/TdvKjLaWhFI/AAAAAAAAOio/Yl35QJhvnH0/s400/Safety-Dance-Sunshine.jpg

Yes I know only the NMS crew over thrity are going to get that! :smilewinkgrin:

Sadly.. yes... it *is* safe to dance! LOL :thumbs up::cool::laugh::laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know what all the hype is over DAB coz I find it rubbish TBH, always losing signal for no reason :moonie:

I tend to listen to listen to Tay FM need to to keep up with any traffic problems when out doing my deliveries through out the day, or sometimes Radio 1 if tay is playing cr4p music. Or it's CDs in the car, yes thats right I said CDs not MP3s, i'm old and CDs is as far as my tech savvy has gotten so far :lol:

Don't give us that.. you're only annoyed cos they don't fit 8-tracks to Minis any more and all your tapes are chewed up ;) :p

d.oxley72
7th March 2013, 02:32 PM
Men and women (of a certain age) rejoice: Bonnie Tyler is this year's UK Eurovision singer

N16SHP
7th March 2013, 02:50 PM
I listen to a local station called Original FM. Plays a mixture of 80's & 90's and some well selected new stuff. Cuts out all the rubbish you get on Radio 1 etc.

On the DAB front, have to agree with Zimbo. I quite enjoy listening to Kiss but it cuts out a lot and eventually I get annoyed and stick it back to FM.

Gismo
7th March 2013, 02:53 PM
I must say that while we had the free 1 year subscription to Sirius in the USA the choice of channels was excellent, i mainly listened to the 70's, 80's and 90's only channels with no adverts, but, that expired in January :lol:

zimbo
7th March 2013, 03:38 PM
Don't give us that.. you're only annoyed cos they don't fit 8-tracks to Minis any more and all your tapes are chewed up ;) :p

Shut it Yoda :moonie:

Burple
7th March 2013, 04:27 PM
Men and women (of a certain age) rejoice: Bonnie Tyler is this year's UK Eurovision singer

Good Grief! really?

that just reminded me of something... I'll just leave this here..
(Sorry, embedding Youtube videos has stopped working on my Firefox for some reason.. probably cos the Flash update keeps crashing it...)

lj-x9ygQEGA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-x9ygQEGA

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

gauldrymini
7th March 2013, 04:47 PM
Shut it Yoda :moonie:

:yoda: (good use of Smiley:Whistle:)

Stewart
7th March 2013, 05:58 PM

But you can rip the songs to MP3 and have say 80-90 tunes to the usual 12 tracks on an album. Your Good CD Albums left safe from abuse in your house.

Bonnie Tyler Clip:thumbs up: