PDA

View Full Version : Roadsters at Peter Vardy...

KenL
1st February 2013, 08:25 PM
My car was in Vardy for the recall and dropped in to say hello to the sales guys.

They have a few new Roadsters which are apparently on a good deal. There was an Orange one in the showroom that looked fantastic.

So, if you are tempted by one of these, give them a call.

Mention that KenL sent you...

MINIme:)
1st February 2013, 10:08 PM
ooh I wanna test drive! last time I was there they only had one and it wasn't taxed so I couldn't play :sad: Am guessing this may still be the case... There tomorrow, crack of dawn, will go and bother John for a blether anyway. I'll aim to get a sit in one if nothing else, and a free hot chocolate and a biscuit :smilewinkgrin:

Did they try and wash yours? I can't decide whether to encourage them or adamantly warn them off :nag: (Prince Cha'ming, aa-ah)

3969 this was the state of it about two weeks ago, before about 300miles more motorway in &*%^ weather. It looks LOVELY.

Mon the fish
1st February 2013, 10:23 PM
Never get a dealer to wash your car, never ever...

1st February 2013, 10:26 PM
that was pretty much my thinking! Be manky by the time it gets back to the wild west anyway...

KenL
1st February 2013, 11:37 PM
They did wash my car, I usually ask them not to wash the outside, but it seems fine. Pepper White is a bit less sensitive than metallic cars though.

They do a good job on the inside though, I can never vacuum it as well as they do.

The Dogfather
2nd February 2013, 12:02 AM
They did wash my car, I usually ask them not to wash the outside, but it seems fine. Pepper White is a bit less sensitive than metallic cars though.

They do a good job on the inside though, I can never vacuum it as well as they do.

:off topic: I thought this was a thread on Roadsters, now its about dealers washing cars. :smilewinkgrin:

Just kidding, did they have any special deals on Cooper Ds, hatches not roadsters?

2nd February 2013, 12:08 AM
I can ask if you like - they are usually pretty good to us lot anyway, tell them we sent you. In fact tell them I sent you, I might get a gold star :smilewinkgrin:

The Dogfather
2nd February 2013, 12:16 AM
Its OK, I’m just going round in circles trying to find a car that’s cheap to insure, run and purchase.

KenL
2nd February 2013, 06:51 AM
John Gray just mentioned the Roadsters they had. Most were Coopers. Don't know if they have any hatches at all on such deals.

...at least washing cars at the dealer we were discussing was only slightly straying off topic. There was no slagging anyone off or comments about Rangers:hand:

The Dogfather
2nd February 2013, 08:49 AM
John Gray just mentioned the Roadsters they had. Most were Coopers. Don't know if they have any hatches at all on such deals.

...at least washing cars at the dealer we were discussing was only slightly straying off topic. There was no slagging anyone off or comments about Rangers:hand:

Cheers, I’ll see if they got any on their website. Probably going to be too expensive anyhoo.

I won’t comment on the dealer washing facilities, Gismo or the fall of Scotland’s most successful football team in case we have to permanently move this thread into the off topic area of the site. :laugh:

2nd February 2013, 08:43 PM
I wish they'd have one available for a test drive when I'm there. Tried twice now :stamp:

By the way I forgot all about the washing dilemna till I got it back all shiny and washed. Considering it was last washed I think in either September or October (I'm not joking) it was a breath of fresh air to see the paintwork shine for a change.
Wish they wouldn't change every aspect of the seat position, the radio, the heater and the lights though :ragin: that is REALLY annoying. especially when you realise half of it once you're driving along a busy street.