24th January 2013, 10:16 PM
Bored.com:yawn:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/obanmini2/_E2Q2981a_zps5d68d158.jpg

Craig
24th January 2013, 10:27 PM
;)

MINIme:)
24th January 2013, 10:58 PM
I can't keep on top of all the things I'm trying to do if you want to help to relieve your boredom? :idunno:

(nice spadger by the way :yes nod: )

Gismo
25th January 2013, 07:00 AM
Ok Stephen, dont take this the wrong way, i'm a mere beginner at this :lol:

Your pic is as usual fantastic, i notice the the branch or twig in the background is slightly out of focus, the rest of the pic is perfect, so, my question is, can that branch be in focus given that everything else is, or, is it just too much or the simply the way you took the picture?

Not criticising here, just learning from the msater

Mini Ecosse
25th January 2013, 07:23 AM
Ok Stephen, dont take this the wrong way, i'm a mere beginner at this :lol:

Your pic is as usual fantastic, i notice the the branch or twig in the background is slightly out of focus, the rest of the pic is perfect, so, my question is, can that branch be in focus given that everything else is, or, is it just too much or the simply the way you took the picture?

Not criticising here, just learning from the msater

I use a shallow depth of field to get the background out of focus, lens set to f.2.8. If lens aperture set higher, say f8 or f11 all would be in focus. I find using a setting where the background is out of focus makes the subject stand out more.

It really all depends on your preference. Will try to post images another time giving examples of different apertures.

Your epic journey home must be almost over by now.

Gismo
25th January 2013, 07:26 AM
Your epic journey home must be almost over by now.
2 fights, about 17 hours to go

Colin
25th January 2013, 01:38 PM
:clap: