PDA

View Full Version : Having Some Fun With A Spammer

Gismo
21st January 2013, 08:20 AM
Am having a bit of fun with an online spammer, got sent the usual fill out your details etc, so, i thought of some fictitious names and addresses, see below:-
And remember, i substituted my name as Gismo Man :lol:

I should add that the reference to Slickers was regarding the info they required, they asked what city i lived in so, chose Slickers :lol:

Services. Aba. Aba 8 Factory Road.
FedEx Nigeria Head Office 70 International,
Airport Road Mafoluku, Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Customer (Gismo Man ),

As regards to your email, you are required to proceed with the Payment of $155 US Dollars to for the Security Keeping Fee before we can proceed with the delivery of your package worth $800,000.00 US Dollars to your Home address

27 Cuckoo Land Slickers Penitentiary USA.

However, you will have to pay a sum of $155 US Dollars to the FedEx Delivery Department for the Security Keeping Fee of the FedEx company as stated in our privacy terms & condition page. Also be informed that your colleague wished to pay for the Security Keeping charges, but we do not accept such payments considering the facts that all items & packages registered with us has a time limitation and we cannot accept payment not knowing when you will be picking up the package or even respond to us. So we cannot take the risk to have accepted such payment in case of any possible demur rage.

As soon as you have paid the $155 US Dollars for the Security Keeping Fee Via Western Union Money Transfer we are going to proceed with further delivery to your address

Below are Payment Moralities of which you are to use in making the Payment for the Security Keeping Fee of 105 U S Dollars Via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH THE DETAILS BELOW.

Name of Receiver: Louis Mark
Address Of Receiver: Lagos, Nigeria.
Amount to be Sent: 155 US Dollars.
Text Question: What for
Text Answer: package

Send us the following details after Payment:

Senders Name
Receivers name:
M.T.C.N Number:
Scan copy of slip:

As soon as the payment is completed by you, you are required to scan and send to us the scan copy of the Western Union slip for confirmation purpose for immediate dispatch of your package worth $800,000.00 US Dollars to your home address in 27 Cuckoo Land Slickers Penitentiary USA.

Awaiting your earliest payment.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. David Moore.
FedEx Delivery Post.
All rights reserved. © 1995-2012

Craig
21st January 2013, 08:27 AM
Lol - my old boss did something similar and had a conversation back and forth several times and managed to get money out of them !! :lol:

Gismo
21st January 2013, 08:28 AM
My response:-

Fantastic,
Payment made, i cant scan the slip cause i dont have a scanner, but, we trust each other so, please arrange delivery immediately, I am waiting.
I already took my savings out the bank and have bought a nice new car, bought my wife some very nice clothes and booked a world cruise.

We are all really excited to be given this money, we can't thank you enough, we are retired and in our 70's and never had this kind of money before, now we can enjoy our lives knowing that we have your help

Thanks, Mr & Mrs Gismo Man :lol:

Edit: Next i'm gonna ask them to send me $50 to get a scanner which i will repay them from my $800,000 :lol:

stoney
21st January 2013, 08:47 AM
PMSL good one

Craig
21st January 2013, 09:09 AM
Sorted !! :lol:

Stewart
21st January 2013, 12:55 PM
Not had one of those in years.

One of my mates fell for that £80 to fix your computer con. He said it flashed up on his screen the number to call to download the fix and he really needed online to do stuff….and my heart just sank. :ragin:

My Aunt’s twin Sister fell for that Windows engineer one over the phone and it cost her as well…:frown:

I had the Windows one working on behalf on my Internet provider. When I asked who is my Provider he said the two most common and then tried to cover himself with "we work with all the providers".

“Aye Jog on!” :smilewinkgrin:

N16SHP
21st January 2013, 02:36 PM
Ha ha, that is superb. That said though Alan, I wish I had spare time like you to play around with folk like this :D

Mini Ecosse
21st January 2013, 02:41 PM
PMSL

MINIme:)
21st January 2013, 10:00 PM
:lol:
love your second response :smilewinkgrin:

Although I thought your thread said spanner at first :frown:

The Dogfather
21st January 2013, 11:26 PM
I had the call from Windows technical support, I let him talk for a while. He told me to click this, open that.

I replied saying I couldn’t find the things he was talking about, this went on for a couple of minutes. It was hard to stop myself from laughing.

Eventually I asked, did you say windows support, would it matter if my computer was a Apple Mac?

Needless to say he hung up. :computer:

AndyP & Lenore
22nd January 2013, 01:19 AM
Quiet in Uganda just now? :lol:

And, Vidal, you naughty naughty man. :laugh:

A.