PDA

View Full Version : Clubman boot liner & dog guard for same car

Sheilz
12th January 2013, 02:11 AM
Slim chance but am looking for one of those boot liners that cover the rear of the car when the back seats are down. Need one to protect from doggy scratches. Am using a blanket at the moment but it moves about a bit so would prefer something that can be secured.
Also looking for a dog guard for same hairy friend. If anyone knows of anyone selling either of these items would you get in touch with me please. Thank you

The Dogfather
12th January 2013, 09:59 AM
Hi Sheilz, we had the boot cover and it was hopeless. The way it closed at the end wasn’t easy to use and the sides were only fastened with suction pads which would come off leaving the sides un protected

We looked at a metal box that could be lifted in and out but the rear door isn’t really suited to that and you probably end up scratching the rear bumper.

One of these might be a better option depending on how big the dog is.

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/dog-bag/

fartypants11
13th January 2013, 05:22 PM
Hi i have a brand new clubman cover- chequer.black/white part no. 51 47 0 432 367 may be not wat you are looking for though.

Sheilz
14th January 2013, 12:04 AM
Hi guys thanks. I've got a Labrador. He's a big laddie but really good in the car. I think I'd like to check out the pop up things first though may need to go with the full cover just because when Ben lies out flat he fills the boot. The pop ups might feel claustrophobic. I did find a company online that do rear covers perhaps I need to check out how their ones fit before I make a decision. If they're no sturdier than mini brand ones then I would be interested in buying it from you but if its okay I'd like to do some homework first. Thank you