PDA

View Full Version : I've given in to Face Book

Scottie
10th January 2013, 10:04 PM
so.. I've tried searching for some of you guys. Craig Andy etc. but I can't find you? how do I search for you all

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

RobSco
10th January 2013, 10:36 PM
Enter New Mini Scotland in the search box, Highlight and click on NMS, from there it will take you to the NMS Facebook Group page, from there click on where it says 70 members, it will then come up with a list of who is on Facebook from NMS, click on who you require and request to be their friend...

Hope I've made this easy enough for you... Also remember to Like the NMS Facebook Page... :thumbs up: ...Hope this Helps...

MINIme:)
10th January 2013, 10:39 PM
say goodbye to a huge chunk of your time! ;)

Craig
10th January 2013, 11:01 PM
Jings - it's Fiona !!! Where you been ! ;)

Scottie
10th January 2013, 11:28 PM
thanks. done that only about 4 names that I know lol.

had to join to many people saying to me did u see what so and so posted on face book last night !!!" I don't like missung gossip!!

always been around Craig like reading the posts.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

weefossy
11th January 2013, 10:44 AM
Aw Fiona, does that just leave me on my own. Looking at the other post "utter disgrace", I won't be signing up in a hurry.

stoney
11th January 2013, 04:33 PM
Well done Fiona its not that bad I don't use it to gossip just to keep up to date with stuff

Social media is the way forward these days I use it to keep up to date with skiing and GP owners from around the world ;) among other stuff ;)

Mon the fish
11th January 2013, 05:43 PM
Aw Fiona, does that just leave me on my own. Looking at the other post "utter disgrace", I won't be signing up in a hurry.

Nope, not the only one. I was on facebook a few years ago, but deleted my profile. I'm just not that interested on people either looking for praise or sympathy, or pratting on about pointless little details of their lives.

People should phone or visit, have a grown-up conversation on proper issues; not facebook waffle.

Can you tell I really don't like it.......?

G17RDY
11th January 2013, 10:14 PM
I'm exactly the same, had an account before it was all the rage, and ended up deleting my profile, was fed up of getting constant updates about what people were having for their tea, where they were and where they were going...... Boring!
Or maybe i just needed to find some more interesting friends!!