PDA

View Full Version : Utter disgrace...!!!

s-a-l-t-i-r-e
10th January 2013, 07:29 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/car-theft-victim-hits-out-1525135#.UO0uTXxm8z0.facebook

These little b******s deserve everything they get...!!!!

T5LLC
10th January 2013, 07:59 PM
spotted this on Facebook. absolutely disgusting and for the police to act the way they did about the Facebook posts is just a waste of time when they could have been looking for the car!

Craig
10th January 2013, 08:09 PM
Doesn't look good for the police does it :(

That's the problem with nice cars, there is always some scumbag that wants it for nothing :ragin:

s-a-l-t-i-r-e
10th January 2013, 08:31 PM
the guys that do the nicking have a facebook page and post images of themselves in the stolen cars...!! they have even advised that they will be out tonight...!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

there a cooper s on their page as well... :-(

MINIme:)
10th January 2013, 09:14 PM
I'm :ragin: after reading that. :(

Mon the fish
11th January 2013, 09:56 AM
Police and priorities. I'm not saying any more.

stoney
11th January 2013, 10:27 AM
As mon said !!

ELFMAN
11th January 2013, 01:49 PM
It's like SO many other things these days - MASSIVE lack of Common Sense from those in 'authority' - be it Local or National Government, Police, Social and Health Services or whatever. On the one hand we have an invasive 'Nanny State' which thinks we're all too dumb to think for ourselves, and on the other, when we really need their input, it's often either not there at all, or it's inappropriate and misguided.

If these 'pieces of excrement in vaguely human form' are actually boasting about this stuff on Facebook, why aren't the police banging on THEIR doors? This couple were easy targets for the trash who nicked their car, and a soft option for the police - it was a lot safer (and cheaper) to visit them that evening (while the crime was actually still in progress!!!) than to actually track down and apprehend the REAL CRIMINALS.

One thing we should ALL learn from this is NEVER leave your keys where they can be easily lifted in a housebreaking...

MINIme:)
11th January 2013, 02:22 PM
keeping the key out the way at night is something I've always done. Mum thinks I'm paranoid. ;)

Gismo
11th January 2013, 02:27 PM
And yet there are many instances where the house is broken into and the occupants threatened to hand over the keys :sad:

stoney
11th January 2013, 04:29 PM
And yet there are many instances where the house is broken into and the occupants threatened to hand over the keys :sad:

I would prefer for them to take the car than harm me cars can be replaced your life can not !!

ELFMAN
11th January 2013, 05:10 PM

Maybe if we leave the keys in the car, it'll stop them braking into the house in the first place and we'll all be safer - basically just :moonie: for the crims and be done with it.
Or... you could threaten them back with something bigger, heavier and pointier! :knife:

Sheilz
12th January 2013, 02:02 AM
Agree with what everyone else has said. The woman went public about the theft of her car on a local community group page for buying swapping and selling things. All she did was ask people to look out for it. Naturally there were many comments about how ineffective local plod is in solving car crime. There really was nothing offensive in anything she posted. It's shocking that she was treated like that. The yobs page has been on the go for sometime. Identifying them would not be rocket science. My understanding is that there is rivalry between yobs from the north and south of the city to steal the hottest cars they can. I can't say that the information given to me was 100% accurate since of course it's from a third party, but have been led to believe that the south yobs have successfully hidden away a top of the range BMW which they've kept under wraps for several, if not many months now. As I say that's third hand info but I suspect its accurate. There's no punishment for these young men. Most will get a slap on the wrist and when they do finally get banged up, it gives them kudos. Feel sorry for this couple

s-a-l-t-i-r-e
12th January 2013, 01:25 PM
Or... you could threaten them back with something bigger, heavier and pointier! :knife:[/B]

Break into my house and they are fair game as far as I see it... ;-)

jonnie
12th January 2013, 02:13 PM
Break into my house and they are fair game as far as I see it... ;-)

My feelings precisely. Typical police cant catch proper crooks so they have to take the easy road. If they spent less time worrying about these f*****s feelings i would have a lot more respect for them.

G17RDY
12th January 2013, 03:33 PM
This darn country has an unbelievable law and order system, this comes as absolutely no surprise from the police. There are absolutely no deterrents for these little ........
When they get wind of something like this, where the poor victim ends up in hot water over such a pathetic and trivial matter, it makes the little ..... laugh and encourages them even more.

Uk law in my eyes is way too soft on crime, it costs us as a country a fortune and to be honest it's getting worse with all of these stupid European human rights laws, soon it will be a human right for a prisoner to have a PS3, 42" plasma tv in their cells and a steak dinner every night (i actually don't think we are too far from that just now).

s-a-l-t-i-r-e
12th January 2013, 08:54 PM
Just spent about an hour reading this post...

Its been going on and known about for 6+ months..!!!

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=118&t=1178055&mid=0&i=580&nmt=Stolen+in+Aberdeen%3A+BMW+335i+-+H9WSR&mid=0

:ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin:: ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin:

Lone_Par
12th January 2013, 10:12 PM
Just spent about an hour reading this post...

Its been going on and known about for 6+ months..!!!

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=118&t=1178055&mid=0&i=580&nmt=Stolen+in+Aberdeen%3A+BMW+335i+-+H9WSR&mid=0

:ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin:: ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin:

There was another burnt out car near me in Kemnay this morning. Looked like an Astra estate. Getting beyond a joke!