PDA

View Full Version : Who's in Work Today?

rpn
24th December 2012, 01:59 PM
Well I am but will finish up in 30 minutes' time. Then off to pick up some fresh lobsters for tonight pre-Christmas dinner. Yum yum! A BIG family Christmas dinner tomorrow. 22 of us all together.

:xmastree:

stoney
24th December 2012, 02:22 PM
nope no in work as recovering from last night :lol:

Gismo
24th December 2012, 03:11 PM
Not me, first time off for x-mas in a long long time

ELFMAN
24th December 2012, 05:47 PM
I'm not in my usual work, but as the 'ELFMAN', I have certain 'delivery duties' to take care of tonight... 'nuff said. :santa: :smilewinkgrin:

Craig
24th December 2012, 08:14 PM
I was in today, and got to finish an hour early ;) about to go out delivering presents aswell Euan :santa:

made the lentil soup earlier for tomorrows dinner, turkey cooked by Jude earlier, so just my apple crumble to make tomorrow morning and we are ready ! :lol:

AndyP & Lenore
25th December 2012, 12:19 AM
Was in work earlier today. We only run a set of matinees on Christmas eve. Its a really fun day to be honest, Santa comes down and gives every kid a wee present as they leave the film. This year all the staff ally got in the festive spirit too, wearing Santa hats and antlers etc.

This year Santa also had a nice new suit which he, erm, had made in the north pole by his elves. Wink wink. :D

A. :D

LadyR
25th December 2012, 01:12 AM
Yup, offshore til the 9th of January...on the plus side though, 16 different nationalities means 3 days of celebration and food...I will be removed from the boat by crane the way I'm going!

rpn
25th December 2012, 09:17 AM
Yup, offshore til the 9th of January...on the plus side though, 16 different nationalities means 3 days of celebration and food...I will be removed from the boat by crane the way I'm going!

Been there, done there and got the Tee shirt. IIRC three years in a row spend Christmas offshore.

The Enrique's
25th December 2012, 09:33 AM
Same here... offshore till the 27th, so choppers eve tomorrow! I cannot wait to see the wife and the wee one:yes nod:
Happy christmas to everyone and all the best for the new year!
Also may the year of the snake brings good luck to those who need it the most!:thumbs up: