PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and gentlemen I'd like to introduce you to.........

Big Gordy
24th November 2012, 01:55 PM
.......the new 'Stewart' family runabout :thumbs up:

Audi A4 2.0 tdi Avant 177 'Black Edition' Quattro in Scuba Blue........:drool:
And it's AWESOME..........:smilewinkgrin:

Craig
24th November 2012, 02:47 PM
Looks amazing Big G ;)

Big change from your saloon !

Gismo
24th November 2012, 03:13 PM
Black Edition in Blue, erm, ok, still looks ok :lol:

stoney
24th November 2012, 04:00 PM
Very nice ;)

Crombers
24th November 2012, 04:47 PM
An awesome everyday tool, ......... has always been on my wish list :yes nod:

ELFMAN
24th November 2012, 05:00 PM
.......the new 'Stewart' family runabout :thumbs up:

Very nice :cool::thumbs up: I'd spend the rest of my life trying to park it though... :frown:

- - - Updated - - -

An awesome everyday tool, ......... has always been on my wish list :yes nod:

Does Gordy know you have these feelings for him? :unsure:

Crombers
24th November 2012, 05:12 PM
Very nice :cool::thumbs up: I'd spend the rest of my life trying to park it though... :frown:

- - - Updated - - -

Does Gordy know you have these feelings for him? :unsure:

My pet name for Gordy is 'spanner' but keep it quiet .............. :thumbs up:

Big Gordy
24th November 2012, 07:39 PM
My pet name for Gordy is 'spanner' but keep it quiet .............. :thumbs up:

I'm cool with that......was worried it was 'torque wrench'

- - - Updated - - -

Black Edition in Blue, erm, ok, still looks ok :lol:

It's a bit like the Merc 'Black' I suppose......its basically an 'S' line with more toys and stuff :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Ever since I got the saloon 6 years ago I've hankered after an 'Avant' :smilewinkgrin:
It will take me months to learn how to use all the gizmo's inside it:rolleyes:
The B & O sound system in it is AMAZING :thumbs up:

- - - Updated - - -

Aye it's a big bus when you look at it side on Euan that's for sure :p

RobSco
24th November 2012, 10:10 PM
Looking Very :cool: Gordon, Enjoy the new motor... :thumbs up:

Happy Motoring... :motoring:

KenL
24th November 2012, 10:25 PM
That is one smart car. Love the colour.

Big Gordy
24th November 2012, 11:56 PM
That is one smart car. Love the colour.

I went down to Basingstoke to pick it up and I only had the website photo to go on so you've no idea how many sleepless nights I had worrying that the colour would be okay:thud: I did go into Audi Hillington to check it out but I could only go after work and seeing it under the showroom lights just made me more worried:confused: It helped that every Audi person I spoke to said it was a fantastic colour in the daylight as its pearlescent :cool: I'm just over the moon with it:smilewinkgrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Looks amazing Big G ;)

Big change from your saloon !

Thanks Craig :thumbs up:
One of the reasons I bought another Audi was the old saloon was that good....honestly....I had the old one for 6 years, it never once broke down in all that time and the only things I had to buy were bits that just plain old wore out......it was on 180000 miles when I traded it in and it still returned 65 mpg .....a great car. Whoever gets it at auction down south will have got themselves a really good car cheap.

AndyP & Lenore
25th November 2012, 02:15 AM
Lovely colour. I have to admit I have a new found love of Audi's. :D

A.

Big Gordy
25th November 2012, 01:37 PM
Thanks Andy:thumbs up: The colour was one of the reasons I bought it.
I must confess to not liking the new style of Beemers.....having said that a 3 series coupe is a seriously nice mowta:smilewinkgrin: Sales guy says Audi are outselling the BMW's by a long way in the 'executive saloon' market with Merc 3rd and Lexus 4th. Don't know how true that is but on the way down to pick it up I passed a hell of a lot more Audi's than Bm's thats for sure..!!!
Wish I could afford to buy/run the new Audi RS4 Avant:frown:

LadyR
25th November 2012, 02:51 PM
Nice choice!! After being given an A3 sport for my hire car last week I am firmly in the Audi camp with you!!

zimbo
25th November 2012, 03:25 PM
Very nice new motor Big man, I love it. If I ever leave the mini fold an Audi will definately be on the cards and most likely an A4/Avant :thumbs up: preferably in S or RS guise

Big Gordy
25th November 2012, 10:33 PM
Nice choice!! After being given an A3 sport for my hire car last week I am firmly in the Audi camp with you!!

If we didn't have the mini I'd have an A1 in a flash.....fantastic looking wee car IMO :smilewinkgrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice new motor Big man, I love it. If I ever leave the mini fold an Audi will definately be on the cards and most likely an A4/Avant :thumbs up: preferably in S or RS guise

I did toy with getting a second hand RS Avant Ali but there's no way I could afford to run one as my everyday transport :frown: I do 14000 miles a year just driving to and from my work :sad: