PDA

View Full Version : Valencia MotoGP

Gismo
11th November 2012, 03:49 PM
An amazing final race with many talking points.
Personally for me, just wished the race had been a lot closer, but, really enjoyed the fantasy league this year and finished a creditable 671th from an unknown amount, certainly many more pages after my name :biker:

Roll on Tuesday when we'll find out if Rossi still has the edge when testing begins for next years teams, bikes and riders :biker:

zimbo
12th November 2012, 10:41 AM
Yeah that was a great race :yes nod: I personally would have liked to have seen Casey on the rostrum for his last ever GP race but the podium will do :thumbs up:

I did a :frown: when I saw Crutchlow exit the race in what I consider to be a lucky escape seeing as he never got himself tangled up in the chain or wheel etc :Whistle:

Dani P did an amazing job in that race and gets credit where it's due.

I'll bet Vale will be SO looking forward to Tuesday and getting back onto a proper bike worthy of his talent and I cannot wait and I am DEFINATELY going to have to try save some pennies up so I can go watch him race live somewhere in 2013 :clap:

Will be very interesting to see how the rookies do next year in the GP class, especially Marquez who weighs about as much as a bag of flour.

Big Gordy
12th November 2012, 01:17 PM
It was a good race. I groaned when Cal binned it tho as is seemed that just a wee twitch and he was off..!! Marquez will need to cool it a bit in the big class or he will be eating gravel for the whole season...!!