PDA

View Full Version : Knockhill this Sunday..?

Big Gordy
2nd October 2012, 05:01 PM
Anybody going up this Sunday...?? Ross and I will be there :thumbs up:

Craig
2nd October 2012, 05:06 PM
Yup - planning too ;)

john
2nd October 2012, 07:13 PM
Sadly I will not be there in the wind and rain, even though I would love to but in off to sunny Spain xxx

Craig
2nd October 2012, 08:00 PM
Sadly I will not be there in the wind and rain, even though I would love to but in off to sunny Spain xxx

:moonie:

AndyP & Lenore
2nd October 2012, 11:33 PM
Sorry, flying down to Silverstone for the BTCC. Got hospitality tickets from Pepsi.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Big Gordy
3rd October 2012, 07:36 AM
Got hospitality tickets from Pepsi

Oooooo....nice....enjoy:thumbs up:

Craig
3rd October 2012, 08:54 AM
Sorry, flying down to Silverstone for the BTCC. Got hospitality tickets from Pepsi.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Enjoy ;)

MINIme:)
3rd October 2012, 07:02 PM
that sounds ace andy! have a good time

AndyP & Lenore
4th October 2012, 12:16 AM
Cheers folks. Looking forward to it. We're usually the ones with our faces up against the plastic windows of the hospitality tents creating condensation as we gaze at the food and drink. This time it will be us sat there enjoying the food and drink. :lol:

A.

ELFMAN
4th October 2012, 02:37 PM
Cheers folks. Looking forward to it. We're usually the ones with our faces up against the plastic windows of the hospitality tents creating condensation as we gaze at the food and drink. This time it will be us sat there enjoying the food and drink. :lol: A.

:knife:Class Traitor... :nag: Up the Workers!!!! (ouch) :blush: :smilewinkgrin:

EcosseGP
5th October 2012, 06:29 PM
Gotta work this weekend or I'd have gone .. Looks like its due to be a dry day ;)

Crombers
5th October 2012, 07:48 PM
We're usually the ones with our faces up against the plastic windows of the hospitality tents creating condensation as we gaze at the food and drink. This time it will be us sat there enjoying the food and drink. :lol:

A.

But you dinna drink , enjoy the food though :thumbs up:

Neil and Lorna
6th October 2012, 10:07 AM
But you dinna drink , enjoy the food though :thumbs up:

No need to worry about the drink not getting drunk, I'll try and use some of Andy's quota. :thumbs up:

Gutted though about missing the last race meeting at Knockhill,:sad: it's always been a great day of racing.:thumbs up:
All those that are going to Knockhill have a great day.:D:D

Neil.

Big Gordy
6th October 2012, 01:23 PM
Don't think its the last one Neil. Is there not a reverse direction one near the end of this month..??

Craig
6th October 2012, 04:46 PM
Not gonna make knockhill now as I've been very kindly invited to Silverstone by Andy ;)

Enjoy the racing ;)

Craig
6th October 2012, 04:47 PM
Don't think its the last one Neil. Is there not a reverse direction one near the end of this month..??

Yeah last weekend of Oct for Reverse but tomorrow is the last round of Scottish champ. The reverse direction is a knockhill motor sport club meeting ;)

Big Gordy
8th October 2012, 07:27 AM
Well it was a bit thin on the ground with regards to competitors. Dario Franchiti (sp) was there...seems a nice bloke. He took some of the marshalls out for a few laps in the Aston at the lunch break. He wasn't hanging about that's for sure..!!

Craig
8th October 2012, 10:15 AM
That's disappointing Gordy... Prob folks budgets running out at the end of the year ...

Big Gordy
8th October 2012, 10:32 AM
No Hamish either......his breakfast budget must be finished...lol

Craig
8th October 2012, 11:54 AM
No Hamish either......his breakfast budget must be finished...lol

:lol: