PDA

View Full Version : House move

stoney
28th September 2012, 10:14 AM
Well today me and Christine get are new house keys so prob be off line for a few days till I get router set up ect

So you all better behave :lol: ;)

See you in a few days
Stoney :D

Burple
28th September 2012, 11:33 AM
:bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigw ave:

Happy house move!!! Remember to pack the cats! :D

Stewart
28th September 2012, 12:01 PM
It will be nice when the last piece is in place, namely a GP under its cover in its new house. :thumbs up:

stoney
28th September 2012, 12:06 PM
It will be nice when the last piece is in place, namely a GP under its cover in its new house. :thumbs up:

Yep that's it the GP will be the last thing to move along with the cleaning kit that will prob be in a weeks time as on holiday then so gives me time to paint the garage first ;)

zimbo
28th September 2012, 01:25 PM
So does thias mean its going to be ANOTHER 6+ months before we see you on COD again... :lol:

Congratulations to you both on finally getting your long wanted house guys :thumbs up: wish you all the best with it.

MINIme:)
28th September 2012, 01:44 PM
good luck ;)

Craig
28th September 2012, 05:06 PM
As I said on FB .... Best of luck guys and if you want a hand painting that garage, give me a shout ;). You could then help me painting mine !! :lol:

KenL
28th September 2012, 05:23 PM
Enjoy your new pad.

stoney
29th September 2012, 04:33 PM
Move now done an most things un packed even got my broadband set up so back to normal for me :) still watin on sky tv coming to put the tv box in but should be here soon :D well better be lol

RobSco
29th September 2012, 05:57 PM
Good Luck in your new home... Time now to sit back and open a wee bottle... :thumbs up:

weefossy
30th September 2012, 10:43 AM
Best of luck guys and "lang may yer lumb reek" :thumbs up:

30th September 2012, 01:18 PM
"lang may yer lumb reek" :thumbs up:

My Dad always used to say this :) Never heard anyone else say it until today.

ELFMAN
30th September 2012, 05:09 PM
Nice one Rob and Christine! :thumbs up:
Like I said, if you need a hand with anything I'm just down the road.

- - - Updated - - -

My Dad always used to say this :) Never heard anyone else say it until today.

That's what you get when you hang out with old throwbacks Jo! :smilewinkgrin:

Remember - GREEZY CHIPS!!! :drool: :yes nod:

30th September 2012, 05:19 PM
:wtf:

did I tell you about the GrEEZY thing or are you just actually causing me reason to be freaked out??

and dinna call my daddy a throwback or he'll send a bolt of lightning for you from his place in the clouds.

weefossy
30th September 2012, 06:51 PM
Been called worse than a "throwback". Mind you, all my relatives on "Swamp Men" might not too kindley to it....ye all :frown: Get yer gun Bubba...........we're going Elf hunting....:off topic:

30th September 2012, 07:13 PM
I'm with you Malcolm
:knife:

ELFMAN
30th September 2012, 07:21 PM
:off topic:
:wtf:

did I tell you about the GrEEZY thing or are you just actually causing me reason to be freaked out?
and dinna call my daddy a throwback or he'll send a bolt of lightning for you from his place in the clouds.

Wasn't meaning your Dad Jo, I was solely referring to the likes of Malcolm and I in NMS who know all the 'Old Stuff'! :yes nod:
Malcolm know slightly more old stuff than me though! :smilewinkgrin:

As for the 'Greezy' thing... How did I know?
Well, let's just say we(e) Elves still have a bit of Magical Insight left over from the Elder Days :Whistle:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm with you Malcolm :knife:
Jeez! I'm just back on here and already I'm an Opressed Minority in fear of my life... :whiteflag:

stoney
30th September 2012, 07:54 PM
thanks guys and girls we had are family house warming today next one will be friends :thumbs up::bigwave: