PDA

View Full Version : Car Salesman

Monsta Mo Mini
9th May 2003, 09:16 PM
A wise old farmer went to town to buy a new pickup truck that he saw advertised in the paper for a certain price. After telling the salesman which truck he wanted, they set down to do the paperwork.

The salesman handed the farmer the bill, and the farmer declared This isn't the price I saw!"(they argued)

The salesman went on to tell the old wise farmer how he was getting extras such as power steering, power brakes, power windows, special tires, etc. and that was what took the price up. The farmer, needing the truck badly, paid the price and went home. (what else could he do)

A few months later, the salesman called up the farmer and said, "My son is in 4-H, and he needs a cow for a project. Do you have any for sale?"

The farmer replied, "Yes, I have a few cows I would sell for $500 apiece, Come and look at them and take your pick". The salesman said he and his son would be right out.
(a happy salesman)

After spending a few hours in the field checking out all the farmer's cows, the two decided on one and the salesman proceeded to write out a check for $500.

The farmer said........"Oh,now wait a minute, that's not the final price of the cow. You're getting all the extras with it and you have to pay for that too". (he's robbing me)

"What extras?" asked the salesman. Below is the list the farmer gave the salesman for the final price of the cow......(he who laughs last get even HA!)

BASIC COW...........................$ 500.00
Two-tone exterior...................$ 45.00
Extra stomach.........................$ 75.00
Product storage.......................$ 60.00
Straw compartment...............$ 120.00
4 spigots @$10 ea..................$ 40.00
Leather upholstery................$ 125.00
Dual horns...............................$ 45.00
Automatic fly swatter...............$ 38.00
Fertilizer attachment..............$ 185.00
GRAND TOTAL ----------------- $1,233.00