PDA

View Full Version : Bored

Tam1314
31st August 2012, 11:15 PM
I'm bored, looking forward to a wee bit of cleaning tomorrow

MINIme:)
31st August 2012, 11:42 PM
everything about that sentence is wrong! unless it's car cleaning and then you might get away with it. Although I still find car cleaning a bit of a chore. I need to get a foam lance to add some excitement to it!

stoney
1st September 2012, 08:21 AM
everything about that sentence is wrong! unless it's car cleaning and then you might get away with it. Although I still find car cleaning a bit of a chore. I need to get a foam lance to add some excitement to it!

I like car cleaning it's standing back and looking at what you have done also when people say wow that's shiny you go I did that ;)

Craig
1st September 2012, 08:32 AM
Wot Rob said... Hard work arent dirty words and great results are what it gives :yes nod: :thumbs up:

1st September 2012, 12:01 PM
the problem is I'm really not very good at it that's why I don't enjoy it yet.

RobSco
1st September 2012, 07:20 PM
the problem is I'm really not very good at it that's why I don't enjoy it yet.

As the saying goes Joanna... "Practise makes Perfect"... :thumbs up:

stoney
1st September 2012, 08:46 PM
Yep I was never any good at it before

But more you practice the better you get ;)

Tam1314
1st September 2012, 09:23 PM
Lol Joanna, I was talking abt cleaning my car

Gismo
1st September 2012, 09:39 PM
I'm about as good as I'm ever gonna get :Whistle:

2nd September 2012, 09:52 PM
there's so much dead stuff on the front of my car from driving back from aberdeen :( actually there was a mad amount of dead stuff on the front of the car by the time I got up there on Friday. Daren't even look now! Need rain tomorrow. Or someone to deliver a power washer to my door as a generous gift. That offer is meant to come up in Lidl every 3 or 4 months so I am watching out for it!

I did finally hoover the st andrews sand out of it today - My own fault for encouraging a small child to come and paddle with me ;)

3rd September 2012, 02:09 AM
poor wee bird :sad:

ELFMAN
3rd September 2012, 08:32 AM
I once got a sparrow in my bonnet scoop of the R53 - found it on top of the intercooler.
I can now say that the GRS 'cooler is better than the standard version for cooking as well as cooling...

- - - Updated - - -

there's so much dead stuff on the front of my car from driving back from aberdeen :( actually there was a mad amount of dead stuff on the front of the car by the time I got up there on Friday. Daren't even look now! ;)

KILLER! :frown: