PDA

View Full Version : J3 SVF..?

Fartin Martin
25th August 2012, 04:23 AM
Clubby in edinburgh tonight. Plate rung a bell..anyone..?

Craig
25th August 2012, 08:19 AM
That's the Fossies Clubbie ;)

Fartin Martin
25th August 2012, 09:33 AM
Ahhhhhhh. Thought it was someone on here! Aha

weefossy
25th August 2012, 01:27 PM
Probably oor Nellie driving, as he has it on loan at the moment. His VRS is in for a service.

stoney
26th August 2012, 09:33 AM
have you fitted your cover yet Malcolm ?? if so where's the pics :thumbs up::popcorn:

weefossy
26th August 2012, 01:03 PM
It's fitted Rob, although Neil has taken it out to put in the kids' booster seats. It looks great and more important, it works a treat. Real quality stuff. Our friends from Brighton took a bit to put in their Clubbie. I will post some pictures in due course.

stoney
26th August 2012, 01:40 PM
It's fitted Rob, although Neil has taken it out to put in the kids' booster seats. It looks great and more important, it works a treat. Real quality stuff. Our friends from Brighton took a bit to put in their Clubbie. I will post some pictures in due course.

good stuff if you need any more then let me know and will put it a side when i have a good off cut again for you :thumbs up:

ianking
26th August 2012, 08:47 PM
I flashed and waved at the Clubbie yesterday just outside Longnidry. I was in my classic. I thought it was Dad driving.

weefossy
28th August 2012, 12:05 PM
Ian, it was Neil, he thought it was you that flashed. He loved your car.....says I need to make you an offer.......he thought you may have been down at Paul's workshop.

ianking
28th August 2012, 12:51 PM
Indeed I was down at Pauls, in fact Paul was chasing me up the road in his M3.

When the car is finished I may sell it and would be happy to listen to any offers ;)