PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at work while the sun is Shining? What's keeping YOU sane?

ELFMAN
10th August 2012, 03:23 PM
Friday afternoon, beautiful day... and a mountain of work. Here's what's stopping me going NUTS! :argh: :ragin: :explode:

LF8rfPR2og0

Anybody else have a "Tune of the Moment" which is maintaining their sanity, or just lifting the spirits? :yes nod: :whoohoo:

Gismo
10th August 2012, 03:44 PM
Aye well, am just away to start night shift, but, it is the last one for this trip and start the journey home tomorrow.

Indianapolis, UK here we come :thumbs up:

Big Gordy
10th August 2012, 03:59 PM
What's keeping me sane.......NOTHING...................BWAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Mini Ecosse
10th August 2012, 09:03 PM
WORK what is WORK? :D:D:D

Craig
10th August 2012, 09:59 PM
WORK what is WORK? :D:D:D

Shut it shorty !!!

MINIme:)
10th August 2012, 10:18 PM
for once I was out in the sunshine in work hours! We had the official opening of one of our windfarms today - couldn't have ordered better weather, glorious weather, overlooking the sea and then a wee barbie to finish off ;)

And now it's all change :smilewinkgrin: ....two weeks off work woo! then part time - even more wooo! :yes nod: :clap: :smug: :clap: :dance::whoohoo:

RobSco
10th August 2012, 10:52 PM
I was stuck at work in the sunshine booking in Christmas Crackers... :argh: ...Won't be long... :xmastree: ... Getting ready for Christmas Event on the 4th October... :frown:

MINIme:)
10th August 2012, 11:06 PM
Oh man, that is depressing Robert!

Although I do love :xmastree: and a bit of sparkle and woolly hat wearing. Just be nice to have more days in the year!

RobSco
10th August 2012, 11:14 PM
Depressing... You now know how I felt the other day when I had 12 BIG Boxes of Christmas Cards and had to scan them in packs of 6, it was a long day... :yawn: ...and I've loads more to do on Monday.... :frown:

Sheilz
23rd August 2012, 09:42 PM
Depressing... You now know how I felt the other day when I had 12 BIG Boxes of Christmas Cards and had to scan them in packs of 6, it was a long day... :yawn: ...and I've loads more to do on Monday.... :frown:

Cool! I bought three decorations for my tree on Monday. Was a glorious day and weird kind of thing to be buying in August but was too much of a bargain to bypass. (Staying true to my Aberdeen roots :D )

ELFMAN
24th August 2012, 04:34 PM
Another bloody late-working Friday... Take it away, Joe!

Tam1314
24th August 2012, 06:52 PM
Well I am on holiday now for a week and have just been out for a three mile run.

gauldrymini
24th August 2012, 08:40 PM
Work, yet another unacceptable offensive four lettered word...

Still could be worse as I tour around the tattie fields of N.E Fife upon my "trusty steed":motoring:

Craig
24th August 2012, 08:52 PM
Work, yet another unacceptable offensive four lettered word...

Still could be worse as I tour around the tattie fields of N.E Fife upon my "trusty steed":motoring:

:thumbs up: