PDA

View Full Version : Deutshtek Glasgow garage

Fartin Martin
6th August 2012, 06:41 PM
Just used Deutchtek on woodlands road next to the Sainburys garage. Cracking service off the guys. Phoned Friday. Told to go in today and car was sorted. Prices very reasonable as well! Deffo my garage of choice now. So anyone in Glasgow I highly recommend them if you're looking for somewhere reliable! :)

Gismo
6th August 2012, 06:53 PM
Nice one, what was your car in for?

Fartin Martin
6th August 2012, 06:59 PM
Timing chain tensioner was away...all sorted now. Just wosh I found them sooner! Lol

MINIme:)
6th August 2012, 07:08 PM
:thumbs up: thanks!

stoney
6th August 2012, 07:22 PM
That's good to know ;)

RobSco
6th August 2012, 07:36 PM
More information on Deutschtek can be found here... www.deutschtek.co.uk

Stewart
6th August 2012, 11:53 PM
I'm up that way most weekends visiting friends that live just off park circus and never noticed it but then its up a wee line now that I look. There is sometimes a few MINI's parked in the Petrol garage when I come down later at night too hanging about that look moded. Great you got the work done at the right price, HF wanted to start a work sheet to check a preliminary Airbox that is moving to investigate further as they put it. What I really wanted was someone to say right yeah thats loose we can help you out here and tighten it saying you’ve only had your car serviced here and it’s a quick job. Not well its going to start at £98 to just take a look….:ragin: hence why its still loose.

I keep playing with the idea of a new car then decide to keep my Silver Coop as its only done under 30K but as its out of TLC this is another good place to try for a quote for a service and possible brake pads after five years although the computer is still saying 6K.

Its just good they sound like they have the right kit for BMW reading the blurb of the site.

Cheers.

Fartin Martin
7th August 2012, 10:18 AM
Deffo mate. If your pretty sure of what's up with it they'll be able to give you a price straight away. They did with me when I told them it was the tensioner. Give them a shout!