PDA

View Full Version : T5LLC

ianking
31st July 2012, 08:29 PM
Was that you parked in Penicuik high street earlier tonight?

T5LLC
31st July 2012, 09:26 PM
Yes that was me:) sorry for not waving, was to busy looking at your Mini thinking that's lovely to realise who it was till you past, that will teach me to wear my glasses! Lol

MINIme:)
31st July 2012, 09:38 PM
There's a theme emerging Leanne - get your glasses on girl!!! :nag:

T5LLC
31st July 2012, 09:48 PM
In my defence I did want to wear them as it was a new place I was going but I left them on my desk at work :( oops

ianking
31st July 2012, 10:03 PM
Yeah thought it was you. I'm embarrassed that someone from here spotted my car when it was filthy. What were you doing way out here

stoney
1st August 2012, 07:51 AM
. I'm embarrassed that someone from here spotted my car when it was filthy.

That's becoming a habit mr king :lol: or are u just to busy with other cars ;)?

ianking
1st August 2012, 09:48 AM
That's becoming a habit mr king :lol: or are u just to busy with other cars ;)?

A mix of being busy with other folks cars, was at a wedding at the weekend and sold the flat so started organising the packing etc so no time for my own car.

stoney
1st August 2012, 10:03 AM
A mix of being busy with other folks cars, was at a wedding at the weekend and sold the flat so started organising the packing etc so no time for my own car.

Glad you sold the flat u got some where to move to ??

ianking
1st August 2012, 12:42 PM
Having to move in to my parents until we decide which house we are going to go for. If we go for the new build then its not ready for 6 months :eek:

T5LLC
1st August 2012, 06:16 PM
Yeah thought it was you. I'm embarrassed that someone from here spotted my car when it was filthy. What were you doing way out here

Well if it helps I thought your car looked clean:) caught my eye right away, such a lovely colour. As soon as you passed I was like that's Ian.. He must know its me my car is too individual not to be me lol (just now anyway lol)

I was visiting my friend and that's where I met her as I don't know the area very well lol

MINIme:)
1st August 2012, 07:46 PM
eclipse grey is prob my favourite :yes nod:

stoney
1st August 2012, 09:15 PM
Having to move in to my parents until we decide which house we are going to go for. If we go for the new build then its not ready for 6 months :eek:

:lol: thats what we have done but only got 8 weeks left till we get are keys ;) and my double garage ;) that will be Stoney's place :lol:

Craig
1st August 2012, 09:47 PM
:lol: thats what we have done but only got 8 weeks left till we get are keys ;) and my double garage ;) that will be Stoney's place :lol:

:thumbs up:

ianking
2nd August 2012, 08:10 AM
Where about does your friend live Leanne?

T5LLC
2nd August 2012, 06:13 PM
Not fully sure but it's at the cross at tesco, up the hill... Lol does that help?

ianking
3rd August 2012, 08:25 AM
Yeah I know where that is. Other end of the town from me. I live just around the corner from where you were parked.
Just wondered if I would know your friend if she is from Penicuik

T5LLC
3rd August 2012, 10:55 AM
Yeah I know where that is. Other end of the town from me. I live just around the corner from where you were parked.
Just wondered if I would know your friend if she is from Penicuik

you may know her car.. W33 BSH- a black Type R.. her mums hairdressers is across and a long a bit from where you seen me parked..

Craig
3rd August 2012, 11:30 AM
I saw that car the other night around our way ;)

ianking
3rd August 2012, 02:54 PM
Dont know that car but I will look out for it.