PDA

View Full Version : Polished Bliss

Tam1314
25th July 2012, 05:22 PM
Well luckily for me halfords didnt have the Mer bumper trim polish l was looking for and l came back to have a look on here for recommendations
on what else to buy and came across Polished Bliss, a company in Kintore.
So took a wee run, and l mean wee lol, 4 miles round trip.

Now this guy could have sold me some Swiss made stuff for mega bucks and it might have done a good job, but he didnt, he took some time to ask me about how much polishing l had done before and what finish l was looking for on the trim. Meguirs was ruled out as it was too shiny and then some other
make was dismissed as it was quite hard to apply and would leave marks on the paint if l was in the least bit ham-fisted. :moonie:

He ended up recommending a bottle of Auto Finesse Trim Detailer and a round micro fibre applicator for a total of £10

I have just finished putting some on the bumpers and the gutter, what a difference this stuff has made, so easy to apply and it looks a hundred times better than l thought it would :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

So big :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up: to Polished Bliss in Kintore

Craig
25th July 2012, 09:36 PM
Buy quite a bit from them and always get good service ;)

N16SHP
26th July 2012, 08:46 AM
Yeah, same here. If I can get it from PB first, even if its a couple of quid more I will go there to support local...and because most of the time they have something incredible sitting in the work shop getting some work done :) I have to say as well, they certainly don't judge either and give everyone the same service which is fantastic!

Tam1314
26th July 2012, 12:24 PM
Well they will certainly be my first port of call from now on.

JamieM
13th March 2015, 08:13 PM
These guys are on Detailing World. That's how i came across them. Never been out to them but have ordered many times. Great service!

EcosseGP
14th March 2015, 01:49 AM
Great news I love AF stuff ... Very good but you need to follow the instructions to the letter to get the best results :)

donnaj1dlh
15th March 2015, 09:48 PM
Love PB! Local to me too....it's kinda fortunate we can't just pop round for more stuff these days (saves me a fortune).......

JamieM
17th March 2015, 10:09 PM
Love PB! Local to me too....it's kinda fortunate we can't just pop round for more stuff these days (saves me a fortune).......

You can fairly get carried away with the detailing bug. Would hate to think how much I've spent. Are you on Detailing World? It's a good forum, learnt so much from it.

donnaj1dlh
18th March 2015, 12:15 AM
I can be a bit anal about cleaning but I tend to stay off DW...it can be a bit daunting....I tend to find all the info I need on PBs website etc etc.

gauldrymini
18th March 2015, 12:35 PM
...agree with Donna, DW is daunting :thud: there are some serious detailing wizards out there :whiteflag:

JamieM
18th March 2015, 04:59 PM
I can be a bit anal about cleaning but I tend to stay off DW...it can be a bit daunting....I tend to find all the info I need on PBs website etc etc.

...agree with Donna, DW is daunting :thud: there are some serious detailing wizards out there :whiteflag:

Aye get what you's are saying. I've not posted there in months! Used to be very active but not now, just occasionally have a browse.

Tam1314
1st July 2015, 10:16 PM
Well I just got my new car yesterday so will be ordering some stuff from PB very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
1st July 2015, 10:41 PM
Why not try our site sponsors The Detailers Box, Chris and his team are great

stoney
2nd July 2015, 06:29 AM
Why not try our site sponsors The Detailers Box, Chris and his team are great

This they are very helpful defo recommend them

badwolf340
2nd July 2015, 06:48 AM
And easy for you to pop into

bpirie1000
2nd July 2015, 08:19 AM
And easy for you to pop into

Tam is in Aberdeen.........as am I.. Not so easy to pop in and get assistance..

polished bliss guys guys are helpful. Always spare the time to take..

badwolf340
2nd July 2015, 09:17 AM
Tam is in Aberdeen.........as am I.. Not so easy to pop in and get assistance..

polished bliss guys guys are helpful. Always spare the time to take..

Just saw the Aberdeen bit .....always online ordering

EcosseGP
2nd July 2015, 09:47 AM
Like Brian says though the lads at the Detailers Box are brilliant and will help you too ... Give them a wee call and they'll maybe even sort you out with a wee discount ;)

MINI William
2nd July 2015, 11:11 AM
Like Brian says though the lads at the Detailers Box are brilliant and will help you too ... Give them a wee call and they'll maybe even sort you out with a wee discount ;)

:yes nod:

mikeswagon
2nd July 2015, 11:15 AM
Guys I'm a bit confused with this.

I was under the impression that PB were strictly online ordering now, and you couldn't just walk in and talk to Clarke and Rich as they're up to their eyes in Mclarens, Porsches and the like.

I buy heaps from them, they will provide good advice via email etc, which reminds me I've still got my gyeon trim stuff to apply to the arches.

They've often got special offers, currently it's 10% off Nanolex products, but it run's out at noon today.

gauldrymini
2nd July 2015, 11:38 AM
...ordered stuff from PB recently and impressed with delivery, etc...

not tried DB yet but never say never...