PDA

View Full Version : British Open

Gismo
22nd July 2012, 06:49 PM
Not sure who was watching the British open, but, what a finale to the day, feel gutted for Adam Scott, but, Ernie stuck to his guns and did what he had to do

Craig
22nd July 2012, 07:21 PM
Aye feel sorry for Adam but I think he made some wrong decisions rather than playing bad...

Well done Ernie ! ;). And I made a few bob ;)

N16SHP
23rd July 2012, 10:46 AM
Totally agree with you Craig, some very poor decisions for a guy who has been there and done it before like he has. Driving to the bunker on the 18th? Madness, exactly what the commentator said, if you are going to play short of the bunker then PLAY SHORT! Don't give it any chance of reaching...and that's exactly what he did.

Great to see the Big Easy back in the winners circle though!

Mini Ecosse
23rd July 2012, 10:46 AM
Missed the weekends coverage. However I will not miss the Senior Open at Turnberry.

I will be there all week as I have been selected by the European Tour Organisation as an accredited photographer for this event:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Craig
23rd July 2012, 12:33 PM
Missed the weekends coverage. However I will not miss the Senior Open at Turnberry.

I will be there all week as I have been selected by the European Tour Organisation as an accredited photographer for this event:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Great news Stephen ;)

Hope the weather is decent :yes nod:

Gismo
23rd July 2012, 03:19 PM
Great news Stephen ;)

Hope the weather is decent :yes nod:What he said :camera:

KenL
27th July 2012, 11:08 PM
Somebody has been in the USA for too long, its the Open Championship!

I too felt sorry for Scott but if he couldn't hold such a lead then he didn't really deserve to win.

Well done Erie, I like him as a golfer. Just a pity we couldn't get a British winner, maybe next year.

I am hoping to be a Marshall next year at Muirfield as I'm a member of 2 clubs in east Lothian who get a hole to look after.