21st June 2012, 05:06 PM
John kindly passed this on:-

GRAMPIAN TRANSPORT MUSEUM
Alford, Aberdeenshire, AB33 8AE

General Enquiries: Tel: 019755 62292 ~ Fax: 019755 62180
E-mail: info@gtm.org.uk / www.gtm.org.uk
Events Office: Tel: 019755 64517 ~ Fax: 019755 62180
E-mail: events@gtm.org.uk
Membership: Tel: 019755 64517 (Wed&Thurs)
E-mail: membersgtm@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Lisa Scott; I am the Membership Secretary at Grampian Transport Museum in Alford, Aberdeenshire. I would like to offer members of your club as part of your membership offer a 50% reduction to join the GTM membership scheme. This would give fantastic value for money at £25 for a family membership (gives 2 adults and up to 3 children access to all the benefits listed below) and £15 for an Individual membership. Our membership scheme runs from 1st January until 31st December each year.

Our membership scheme offers the following benefits:

Unrestricted free of charge admission during normal opening hours including holiday special activities and events; vehicle rides, quizzes and competitions with exciting prizes to be won.

Free of charge admission to our extensive outdoor events programme.
Member's enclosure, with complimentary refreshments at our outdoor events. (Museum organised events only).
Complimentary Member's buffets and BBQ's with local musicians and vehicle rides.
Discounted priced tickets to the Summer Arena Concert.
Regular newsletters, E-mail updates, offers and opportunities.
Members evening and AGM in August.
Special member's rates for use of the storage facility.
Free access to advertising on sales and wants section on the website.
The opportunity to become involved in the operation and development of the museum as a Trustee or project volunteer.
New member only trips and events being added all the time.
If your club would be interested in adding this as a benefit to your membership scheme please contact me and we can put the wheels in motion to set this system up. I would propose that we do this through our website where payments can be made directly by your members who wish to take up this offer.

I hope that this offer will appeal to your members and look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Yours sincerely

Lisa Scott
Membership Secretary