PDA

View Full Version : Sheilz, Altens - Looking Lost

MartinSullivan
9th August 2004, 05:09 PM
One of my co-workers was watching a very large crane maneouvre a very large container into our yard - when he shouted me over saying "there is a car with a "real" flag on the roof". Looked out of the window to see Sheilz in her new car with Saltire on the roof and SP3CCY number plate.

Car looks great Sheilz. Take it you were trying to find TintHaus?, I tried to get out to show you the way - but couldnt get out of the yard cause of the big crane. Hope you found it in the end

MartinSullivan
9th August 2004, 05:20 PM
Just after typing this my phone started ringing - there was a blue mini with a saltire on the roof looking for me outside :)

Hope you got sorted Sheilz, will be interested to see what the tints look like on your car.

Sheilz
10th August 2004, 06:22 AM
Looks good. i also went to Ray Smiths and got a new stereo installed with mp3 player. The bmw one spoiled the look of the car. Went up to JC's 3x on Thurs and thought the eb with saltire ugly every time. Was pleasantly surprised when I saw the final product. on Friday and instantly loved it:D:D:D

ps reg number is S9 ECY

Gismo
10th August 2004, 04:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz
Looks good. i also went to Ray Smiths and got a new stereo installed with mp3 player.
John John JOHN, Sheilz went to Ray Smiths for a stereo :blackeye:

Sheilz
10th August 2004, 05:37 PM
er ehmm! where should I have gone?:I:I

MartinSullivan
10th August 2004, 05:46 PM
Car looks great Sheilz, everyone that saw your Saltire at work though it looked fantastic. Cant wait to see your tints - if they look as good as you say I'll have to take my car round and get them done

Sheilz
10th August 2004, 06:13 PM
the tints look great and the saltire even better. Am chuffed with it. :D:D:D:D

Gismo
10th August 2004, 09:03 PM
er ehmm! where should I have gone?:I:I

Didn't John give a clue :clown: :evil:;)

Sheilz
10th August 2004, 10:51 PM
dont think so or perhaps I just missed it!:I

X30YES
12th August 2004, 08:38 PM
BRILLIANT # PLATE SHEILZ....I.m wondering if I can get the SRU Thistle on the roof !!!!!!!

Sheilz
13th August 2004, 08:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

BRILLIANT # PLATE SHEILZ....I.m wondering if I can get the SRU Thistle on the roof !!!!!!!

That would be cool. One of my brood did see a mini with a thistle on the side. i haven't come across it yet. Have you decided on the saltire yet? I cant believe I hated it on mine one day and loved it the next. Its magic. I got the plate a while ago but once i knew Hamish was being adopted I kept it for the new car. Hamish is sold. On the forecourt Mon and sold on Tues! i believe its a young lad who bought him but havent seen Hamish out and about in town.
:D:D:D

MartinSullivan
13th August 2004, 04:19 PM
Hamish is sold. On the forecourt Mon and sold on Tues! i believe its a young lad who bought him but havent seen Hamish out and about in town.
:D:D:D

Hope you left a newminiscotland flier in the car - hopefully he will turn up at an Aberdeen meet

Sheilz
13th August 2004, 06:18 PM
I left the window sticker on though they probably took it off. Matt idint even tell the lad that the car is called Hamish and that he likes optimax best. Poor hamish is out there somewhere possibly traumatised at not just losing his mum but also his whole identity, being force fed inferior nutrients. I asked Matt to pass on this important information. hopefully he will have when he called to check the car was ok :(

MartinSullivan
13th August 2004, 06:27 PM
ok I will keep my eye out for Hamish and flier him as soon as I see him (I'll add a note onto the flier about his optimax habit)