PDA

View Full Version : D3 JDA

MINIme:)
11th June 2012, 01:20 PM
at Dunelm Mill in Uddingston on ?Thursday. I bought cutlery trays and a blackout blind, it was VERY exciting.

Should have taken a wee pic of our minis sat together ;) Was looking around the shop wondering what you look like as I've no idea so couldn't say hello properly, but I guess the cars had a chat :smilewinkgrin: :bigwave:

11th June 2012, 05:36 PM
that's the one! with spotlights. I was VERY excited to see a mini from the club in a random location and it was all rather lost on my mum who was with me....:idunno:

ps it's really annoying me that I can't undo my typo and get the title into caps, as it should be. Apologies Mr D3 JDA :bigwave:

Craig
11th June 2012, 08:40 PM
That's David ;)

AndyP & Lenore
11th June 2012, 08:44 PM
ps it's really annoying me that I can't undo my typo and get the title into caps, as it should be. Apologies Mr D3 JDA :bigwave:

Forum software won't allow caps in thread title. soz.:sad:

A.

Gismo
11th June 2012, 09:47 PM

A.Changed so you can have all caps in the thread title, but, this is to stop "shouting" which some folks find annoying, so, i'll monitor it and see how it goes :thumbs up:

stoney
11th June 2012, 09:52 PM
I seen david a few weeks ago at garion bridge

12th June 2012, 02:00 PM

A.

Changed so you can have all caps in the thread title, but, this is to stop "shouting" which some folks find annoying, so, i'll monitor it and see how it goes :thumbs up:

ah cool! that makes lots of sense ;) thank you Alan, I'll know next time, thought I'd just slipped when I was typing!

I think he might be one of the minis going to the Motor Show next month so I'll get to meet him then :yes nod: :motoring:

D3 JDA
14th June 2012, 11:05 PM
Yes it was me was in dunemln mills took my mother shopping and came out to see the sticky note with smiley face hello mini could not recognise the mini parked next to me:thumbs up::cool::hand:

15th June 2012, 01:59 AM
;)

It was obviously THE day to go to Dunelm with your mum!