PDA

View Full Version : Bug Catcher

Gismo
31st May 2012, 11:26 PM
Saw this wee bug catcher loitering beside the pool filter:-

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/member_pictures/the_gismo_man/nms_photo_section/wildlife/geico.jpg

Stewart
31st May 2012, 11:57 PM
:blush:Have to say years ago while in Florida doing all the Theme Parks and KSC I was at our pool and something like that was right beside me and a nearly **** myself. The Day before we had spent in Gatorland with snakes, croc’s and gators and it had put the frights right up me.;)

Got to love Scotland nothing out there really to eat you. Just got to watch out for Nedias-Cappa that will stab you without provocation or warning. Mmmmmmm come to think of it the Croc's and snakes might be a better bet:thumbs up:

stoney
1st June 2012, 08:43 AM
Good pic that's well cool ;)

Big Gordy
1st June 2012, 10:55 AM
Ross has one of these.....

Mountain dragon called Linkin :yes nod: Likes watching telly :p

Burple
1st June 2012, 11:56 AM
Ross has one of these.....

Mountain dragon called Linkin :yes nod: Likes watching telly :p

His hands have gotten awful girly.. must be all that working away with all those big rough men ;) :hand::laugh::laugh:

Big Gordy
1st June 2012, 12:20 PM
Hahahaha.....I'll tell him you said that wee man :hand:

KenL
21st September 2012, 06:50 PM
Alan, your pic is a Green Anole, I'm pretty sure. We had these in the plants by the side of our house in Hawaii when we lived there.

Gismo
21st September 2012, 07:02 PM
Alan, your pic is a Green Anole, I'm pretty sure. We had these in the plants by the side of our house in Hawaii when we lived there.Nice one Ken :thumbs up: