PDA

View Full Version : Weefossy

AndyP & Lenore
25th May 2012, 09:11 PM
We were in the 1 series convertible, top down, wind blowing through our hair and enjoying a run to Yellowcraigs beach with Tili to soak up some sunshine.

We passed you in the WC50 in Longnidry. Don't think you saw us though.

In fairness, I didn't see you either, it was Lenore said "Oh that was Malcolm, don't think he saw us though."

A.:D

weefossy
25th May 2012, 10:55 PM
Apologies Andy, I didn't see you. I was on my way to, or back from buying an Italian phrase book for the hols. Mind was too pre-occupied with last minute organisation. Weather was great today, Yellowcraigs would have been wonderful. Next time you are in our "neck of the woods" come in for a cuppa.

AndyP & Lenore
26th May 2012, 08:26 PM
:thumbs up::thumbs up:

Weather was lovely, but there was a chilly wind coming off the Forth and the whole east coast area (14c) didn't seem to be as warm as the Borders (24c).

Lovely drive though and we even treated ourselves to an ice cream from the van down Yellowcraigs. When I got the front of the queue and had a look round inside the van and saw she did NOT have a "whippy" machine in there I still did the most infuriating thing a customer can do.... "Do you sell Mr Whippy?" She just looked at me like I was stupid. I'd have done the same.

Still, the oyster and nougat were very nice and even tastier when licked off your elbow.

A.