PDA

View Full Version : USA v Scotland

Gismo
24th May 2012, 11:57 PM
Since I've not started my new job yet I'm now able to go to the USA v Scotland match in Jacksonville

The game is at the jaguars stadium

Am making a weekend of it

Hoping for a good game

Craig
25th May 2012, 07:21 AM
Lucky boy. Moan the scots :clap:

Mon the fish
25th May 2012, 07:30 AM
A few of our TA are over for the game, I'm missing this one sadly. First away game I've missed in a while :sad:

euan
25th May 2012, 10:06 AM
I've been to watch American Football at Wembley with a guy who was a season ticket holder at the Jaguars, so have kept on eye on the team. Looks an amazing stadium!

Enjoy, should be a decent game.

EcosseGP
25th May 2012, 10:47 AM
I'm so so jealous that you're making this game .. First game away that I've missed in over 10 years but can't get time off work .. Should be brilliant as they're expecting it to be the biggest crowd ever for a national USA game. Be even better as SFA have only sold 375 tickets .. Enjoy

euan
25th May 2012, 12:54 PM
Also found out my cousin and her husband are going (they live in Florida), so assuming everyone has Scotland end tickets that's 3 of the 375 accounted for ;-)

Gismo
25th May 2012, 02:57 PM
I'm so so jealous that you're making this game .. First game away that I've missed in over 10 years but can't get time off work .. Should be brilliant as they're expecting it to be the biggest crowd ever for a national USA game. Be even better as SFA have only sold 375 tickets .. EnjoyI thought that the game wouldn't be well attended and held off getting tickets, i struggled to get decent seats, got into the Scottish section with seats around the 18 yard line.

Also found out my cousin and her husband are going (they live in Florida), so assuming everyone has Scotland end tickets that's 3 of the 375 accounted for ;-)Me Julie is also going so it's 4 :lol:

Gismo
27th May 2012, 04:25 AM
What a shocker that game was :sad:

JC Mike
28th May 2012, 09:26 AM
Can't say im a fan of Levein, i fear for this coming campaign.

N16SHP
29th May 2012, 04:15 PM
Well that was a painful watch! Great stadium though, been there to see the Jags play back in 2003. Is it still the Alltel Stadium or has commercial land changed its name again??