PDA

View Full Version : Le Man Moto GP

zimbo
21st May 2012, 10:29 AM
Well I finally got to watch the repeat on eurosport late lastnight due to having to work all day!!! And what a race, that was an awesome race and I was sitting on the edge of my seat watching Rossi battling with Cal, Dovi and Stoner, thats the way Moto GP should always be!! when Rossi built up that gap from Stoner I was sitting with clenched fists cheering him on... Superb to see him back on the rostrum :-) Fingers crossed for more wet races this season then lol. The race results will pretty much have stuffed up my predictions for it on the league but on this occasion I DONT care :-D

Big Gordy
21st May 2012, 12:14 PM
Yeah it was good stuff :thumbs up:
Sorry to see Dovi and Cal hit the deck as they could have made it a great scrap for 2nd but they were obviously pushing there luck quite early on and paid the price. Ellison was top CRT as well :Whistle:
Good result for Redding in Moto2 as we'll. Braders was having a storming ride too until he overcooked it.....begining to wonder if he's ready for MotoGP yet tho :confused:

zimbo
22nd May 2012, 10:44 AM
Didnt get see MOTO 2 race either, damn work!!

Gismo
22nd May 2012, 03:45 PM
Not a surprising result for Ducati given the weather, everyone knows that bike is just as good in the wet as the dry (not better) it simply brings the rest back to Ducati and showed Rossi does ride the Duc to the limit