PDA

View Full Version : Drop in Air Filter

Scottie
15th May 2012, 06:03 PM
Anyone know what's available for my year Cooper. ITG or K&N anything I should know that's is different for this engine

Craig
16th May 2012, 03:27 PM
No idea Fiona, I had thought about one for the coop just to help it breath better and sound a bit deeper ;)

You any further forward ?

Scottie
16th May 2012, 05:29 PM
Not yet but ill be finding out loving the sound of my car with its exhaust fitted just want this to finish it off.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Craig
16th May 2012, 05:41 PM
Not yet but ill be finding out loving the sound of my car with its exhaust fitted just want this to finish it off.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Did you get a stainless creations back box fitted ??

Scottie
16th May 2012, 06:09 PM
Yeah had it on my clubman made no difference to the diesel sound but makes a big difference to my cooper Originally was on my cooper hatch took it off at trade in was all rusted so stainless replaced it was on the clubby for two years came off was in pristine condition a wee polish up and fitted cost me 80.00 to swap over so was really happy.

Craig
16th May 2012, 06:45 PM
Yeah had it on my clubman made no difference to the diesel sound but makes a big difference to my cooper Originally was on my cooper hatch took it off at trade in was all rusted so stainless replaced it was on the clubby for two years came off was in pristine condition a wee polish up and fitted cost me 80.00 to swap over so was really happy.

:thumbs up:

I can pop over anytime for Allan to look at the armrest for covering ... ;)

Scottie
16th May 2012, 08:16 PM
No bother any night after 8pm we are in.

Craig
16th May 2012, 08:18 PM
Cool ;)

Bryce
16th May 2012, 11:16 PM
Stainless creations behind the martell ? they did a custom for my mates Vxr... best sounding exhaust ive ever heard !

Craig
16th May 2012, 11:38 PM
Stainless creations behind the martell ? they did a custom for my mates Vxr... best sounding exhaust ive ever heard !

Yup - that's them ;)