PDA

View Full Version : Wait, hold up...really?

N16SHP
23rd April 2012, 10:26 AM
Got a card through the door last night offering this service http://www.ecovaletaberdeen.co.uk/index.html

Anyone else shuddering at the sight of that second pic of the Range Rover?

Colin
23rd April 2012, 12:44 PM
OMG that is scary!! :frown:

Craig
23rd April 2012, 12:59 PM
Oh my word - if you can afford a Range Rover, you can afford a Jeeves to wash it for you .... PROPERLY !!!!! :ragin:

MINIme:)
23rd April 2012, 01:10 PM
:wtf: is that using that mad spray on, wipe off stuff that I picked up in Verdict magazine a while back?

stoney
23rd April 2012, 01:43 PM
That can not be good for the car :(

ianking
23rd April 2012, 03:55 PM
Just imagine the swirls.

How is he going to wash under the wheel arches, down the door checks and the alloys all the way to the back without a jet wash and water???????

MiniSnaps
23rd April 2012, 10:41 PM
Just imagine the swirls.

How is he going to wash under the wheel arches, down the door checks and the alloys all the way to the back without a jet wash and water???????

I've booked your car in for the full treatment, Ian. Correcting it all afterwards give you some you something to do for the next couple of weeks :smilewinkgrin:

AndyP & Lenore
23rd April 2012, 11:13 PM
Sob sob sob. :frown::frown::frown::frown:

Why? For the love of god WHY would anyone even THINK this would leave your car scratch free.:frown::frown::frown:

A.:frown::frown:

Gismo
24th April 2012, 04:20 AM
Having read the blurb on how i works it says it creates an emulsion and it's this that i'm hoping stops the real damage to any car, yes, i'm not overly keen on cleaning, but, i'm dead against scratching the paintwork.

All their cars look clean in the after shots, but, as Ian says, what about the wheel arches etc, so, for me, whilst it may show good results it's purely cosmetic and does not clean the entire car