PDA

View Full Version : Arches and side skirts

grasshopper
3rd April 2012, 10:44 AM
Hey everyone, does anybody know of someone that can spray the arches and side skirts. Would like these to be body coloured. If so, how much am I looking at. Cheers

Craig
3rd April 2012, 11:48 AM
Whereabouts are you? I've used various painters and price varies anywhere from a few hundred to £1k. Best going with a recommendation and getting a quote ;)

ELFMAN
3rd April 2012, 02:15 PM
Give Ian King a shout, his friend Graham painted my sideskirts and did a fine job. Located near Penicuik.
(See result on p15 of my Gallery Thread)

grasshopper
3rd April 2012, 06:35 PM
im in glasgow, would travel but not too far. recommendations welcome. :thumbs up:

stoney
3rd April 2012, 07:04 PM
I can recommend a guy just at kincardin bridge who is very good if u want to go that far H & J Burgoyne is the name I just had paint work done and very pleased with it

Craig
3rd April 2012, 07:49 PM
I can recommend a guy just at kincardin bridge who is very good if u want to go that far H & J Burgoyne is the name I just had paint work done and very pleased with it

Second Burgoynes. Great job and co to deal with ;)

I also use a paint sprayer in Bonnybridge and have done for 20 years ;). Never had an issue..

grasshopper
4th April 2012, 10:52 AM
Thanx guys

Crombers
4th April 2012, 01:24 PM

Harry Burgoyne (No 68) Stock Car racing legend & ex World Champion :bow:

Oh & as for arch painting, I had mine done at Menzies MINI that long ago
that I have no idea how much it cost :scratch:

stoney
4th April 2012, 04:31 PM
Harry Burgoyne (No 68) Stock Car racing legend & ex World Champion :bow:

That's the one ;)